• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: HT, Sideshow, DiD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pending meaning he didn't pay yet ? its cool man. just dnt take 2 long. i wanna spend this money.

Well, I told him I'd wait until after Xmas... so that's the framework. Also, I'd need to check shipping charges to your location. I think it could be done for that, but not 100% sure about it.

Anymore comments from anyone not on topic or trying to barter with Gboy will be dealt with infractions and possible bannings. Just play it cool folks. Displaying how desperate you are is generally a bad idea in a commerce forum.

Anymore comments from anyone not on topic or trying to barter with Gboy will be dealt with infractions and possible bannings. Just play it cool folks. Displaying how desperate you are is generally a bad idea in a commerce forum.

shocked.jpg

gboy... u got a crm torrance? if u ever wanna sell let me knw by pm ok. i dnt wanna have to bribe u to sell me something again like some people are implying

Okay, Predalien and Springwood Slasher have moved from Pending to available again.

Someone expressed interest in the Predalien, but I accidently deleted the PM. If still out there let me know.

Oh, and no 6joker9, I don't think $30 shipped to your location would be a deal I want to make at this time.

its cool dude. lost intrest anyways! gud luck with da sale and stuf

Stuff is hitting eBay tonight... so make an offer, see what happens :rock

And still available:
Predalien $145 shipped
Springwood Slasher $25 shipped
Helmut Thorvald $45 shipped

Back