• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: HT, Sideshow, DiD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as slow as the board is you may have time to recoup... I'm not desperate for cash so I doubt these will be on eBay anytime soon :lol

$450 is rather hard to recover from but I'll try my best.

:lol :lol :lol That is true, sorry if my reply sounded rude :monkey I meant that if there was no interest he'd most likely be around for awhile.

Oh, and the Alien, Life of Brian figures and Predalien are Pending :rock

Also, realized I did not have the box for the AVP-R Alien Warrior... his price has been dropped to $80 shipped in the US.

Could I see a picture of the Springwood Slasher? I've always wanted to use that head sculpt of Robert England for a custom of Robert as "Willy" from the classic sci-fi T.V. series "V". Please post a picture of him here. I may be interested in him. Thanks! :D

:lol :lol :lol That is true, sorry if my reply sounded rude :monkey I meant that if there was no interest he'd most likely be around for awhile.

Oh, and the Alien, Life of Brian figures and Predalien are Pending :rock

Oh nah. I didn't feel any rudeness coming from you at all. I have no idea where you got that...idea. :D:D:D

Could I see a picture of the Springwood Slasher? I've always wanted to use that head sculpt of Robert England for a custom of Robert as "Willy" from the classic sci-fi T.V. series "V". Please post a picture of him here. I may be interested in him. Thanks! :D

Hey Mike, sorry I missed your message. Its actually a great likeness of Englund... this is not my picture, but it looks just like this.

review_englund12_1a.jpg

will take freddy for 30 usd if u can ship him to south africa. pm send. unless this dude already paid u

Back