• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: HT Batman Begins SS EX w/ Bruce Wayne HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

For Sale: (1) Hot Toys Batman Begins Sideshow Exclusive figure with Bruce Wayne head sculpt. Includes all accessories and spare black wrist pegs. Displayed briefly in a smoke free, child free home and returned to the box. Very good to excellent condition. No dents in costume, no shiny spot on B.W. head, ankles sturdy. Harness removed to protect suit from indentations. Box has minor scuff marks on the back from storage.
forsaleBBSSEX_2.jpg

forsaleBBSSEX_1.jpg

Special discount for SSF members, $280.00 + $20.00 shipping. If it goes to eBay the price will be $350.00 BIN + $20.00 shipping.

Immediate payment required. Sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Shipped with tracking number via Fed Ex Ground. Item will be securely packed in a durable box for safety. Item will ship within 24 hours of payment.

Continental United States ONLY. PAYPAL payment only.

100% positive feedback on eBay, user name "carnis1959".

Send PM if interested & I will provide you with my Paypal ID for payment.

Payment must be made with (1) hour of original PM or I will make it available to the next person from PM list.

Don't miss this chance to get this fine figure at a great price before it hits eBay.

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Back