• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Hot Toys MMS67 OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, Everybody!

Up for sale here is an original Hot Toys OC Batman from The Dark Knight. It has all original parts in the original packaging, with the exception of the long-neck adapter for the additional Bruce Wayne head - I used it on a custom back when I thought I would never EVER sell this piece and I'd rather not part with it. If it's a deal breaker to have it included though, it's a possibility. I can also include one or more regular HT neck adapters instead if that'd help make up your mind. I do not have the outer cardboard shipping box.

The figure has been removed from the package and displayed since originally purchased in an enclosed cabinet with little light exposure. The rubber is in very good condition with no rips. There are a couple slight dents where the "crotch" stand was in contact with the body, but they aren't noticeable in person, only in the extreme closeup pics.

He also comes with an extra original cape.

I'm asking around $230 shipped within the U.S., considering the missing piece. I'm taking a bath on it, but no surprises there. I can only imagine it's value will go up over time. Outside the U.S. is possible but I'd have to ask more for shipping (I took a bath on that recently). If you need more pics, please let me know!

If you are concerned about feedback, check my eBay profile under thecapn32. 100% positive :)

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back