• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys DX01 Joker (BROKEN PERS) $300 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie: I'm parting with these two guys to free up funds and space for the '89 Batman figures. Hate to see them go, but I only have room for one Batman and Joker in my collection. No trades, continental U.S. sales only.

Hot Toys MMS71 Dark Knight SOLD
As best I can tell this figure is in perfect condition. Remember, this is the Dark Knight that doesn't leak oil! He's been on display since he was released, and the rubber suit looks as good as the day I bought him. Upon close inspection, it does look like there's some glue residue here and there on the rubber from when they assembled him at the factory, but I honestly never even noticed until I just inspected him now. All accessories and the original box are included. $250 shipped.

Hot Toys DX01 Joker (Broken PERS, missing hat)
Joker is unfortunately in less than perfect condition. Earlier this year the PERS unfortunately broke, meaning both eyes are no longer connected to the controller in the back of the head. If you want to turn the eyes, you have to remove the three screws inside the head and manually turn them with a needle or other fine-point object. A real handy-man could probably repair or replace it. I have opted to just position the eyes in one direction and leave them.

Additionally, the cop joker hat is unfortunately not included. It was missing from the original packaging from the get go, and sadly because I never displayed cop joker I never even noticed it was missing until this past spring when I had to box him up for a move.

All accessories apart from the hat are included. The box and original sleeve/mailer (whatever you call the brown box) are also included. $300 shipped.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys DX01 Joker (BROKEN PERS) $325 Shipped

MMS71 Dark Knight has been sold, DX01 Joker still available!

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys DX01 Joker (BROKEN PERS) $325 Shipped

Bump. Joker told me last night that he's very lonely without Batman by his side. He needs a new home!

Back