• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Delorean Acrylic Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHS2054

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone Interested in a display case for the delorean? The one I am offering is 33"long x 18"wide x 15"high. Price will be $145.00 USD plus shipping. I need at least 6 orders to lock the price down. Case will come fully assembled. Picture Below is an example of what the final product will look like.

1. Donovan52780

Last edited:
Depending on shipping, can you at least ballpark shipping to Minnesota? I can give you a zip.. Also does this come constructed or is it DIY?

no I don't have a picture with it in the car I haven't built one yet. i was going to do mine when I do everyone else.

At 40" you could pull double duty for the Burton-era Batmobile. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES there is room for the door to be open. with the doors open the car is 13" tall so you have 2" to spare.

So the Marty figure can stand up with enough clearance too then? I'm trying to recreate the "Poster Pose" and it sounds like it'd be cutting it very close. I really wish there was a pic to help ease my mind before committing.

Back