• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - CRM Jack Torrence fFigure from The Shining

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking to sell my extremely rare Jack Torrence from The Shining figure from CRM Toys. This is the original release, no reproduction. New in box, never opened, purchased from a fellow board member. Packaging is still shrink-wrapped. I would love to keep the figure, but need to fund a different purchase.

$525.00 shipped, or best offer

Please, serious offers only.

Good luck with the sale... a really excellent figure and one I'm proud to have in my collection.

I don't guess I've ever seen this guy. Any pics?

NVM, I found some pics online. Very cool figure, great movie, but way out of my league! Good luck with the sale!

Sorry, can't sell just the box. If the plastic shrink-wrap was off, it would be a possibility, but I don't want to destroy its MIMB status. I hope you understand!

AH! Sorry! I was excited and didn't read your post properly to see it is still shrink wrapped! Completely understand.

Ta anywhoo. :)

I have never seen this before and in fact wish some companies would make more "The Shining" collectibles.
This is my all time favorite scary flick and will be watching it tomorrow night.
Cool looking fig good luck with the sell.

Wish I could afford it right now...always wanted one of these. Good luck with your sale. :duff

Back