• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Art Figures/Hot Toys Platoon/Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For Sale/Trade: Hot Toys Dutch from Predator *WEEKEND SALE - $220*

Bump bump bump! And get to the choppa! Go!!! :lol

Re: For Sale/Trade: Hot Toys Dutch from Predator

Bump for Dutch for the night! Updated trade list :D

Re: For Sale/Trade: Hot Toys Dutch from Predator

Lowest price I can do guys! $220 plus shipping! Someone give Dutch a good home!

Re: For Sale/Trade: HT Predator Dutch/ Terminator 1 T-800

Dutch is now $210..unreal deal here guys!

Re: For Sale/Trade: HT Dutch/ HT T1 T-800/HT Scarecrow/HT King Leonidas *NEW PRICE DR

Apologies but double bump today but I've added:

HT Scarecrow
HT King Leonidas

Thanks!

Re: For Sale/Trade: HT Dutch/ HT T1 T-800/HT Scarecrow/HT King Leonidas *NEW PRICE DR

Hot Toys King Leonidas

Also for sale is my Hot Toys King Leonidas (which is a huge grail in my collection). He is in 100% mint and perfect, and the rubber body is in pristine condition. Most importantly, he has only been displayed in my detolf which is free from dust and direct sunlight. However, one of the sword gripping fists had the spare peg break off in it. Not a big deal, and also an easy fix with a bit of glue. Otherwise, this figure is in the best condition, along with the box. He comes with all his accessories as well. I'm looking for $400 plus shipping to your location.

:horror:lol How could you!?:lol Although I guess you have another one.

I would like to have two King Leo's:dance:wink1:

what? You're selling both your Leo's???

You sure you don't wanna trade that Dutch for my V1 John Connor???

You sure you don't wanna trade that Dutch for my V1 John Connor???

No more 1/6 scale for me buddy! Maybe the odd one here and then from HT but that's about it.

ok how about 2 Neca 1/4 scale Predator? LOL

Evening bump! T-800 pending and King Leonidas sold :D!

EDIT: T-800 NOW SOLD, THANKS!

SCARECROW SOLD TOO, THANKS!

Last edited:
Back