• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: a bunch of TRANSFORMERS and some other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Help me get rid of this stuff and save up some cash!

Payment methods I accept:
PayPal
Cash
Checks
Money orders

I will have to cash the checks and money orders before I can send out your items.
If you're paying cash, I will have to receive it before I can send out your items.
PayPal orders will be sent out as soon as the transaction shows up.

Prices are negotiable.

6 inch Doc Ock from Spiderman 2
8662506347_6bc275eff6_b.jpg

6 inch Spiderman from the first movie
8663604086_63c1db4f44_b.jpg

4 inch scale Gandalf
8663348623_3beb7c0d75_b.jpg

-------------------
Lot of action figure body parts: GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel Universe, The CORPS. This lot is meant for customizers, but everyone is welcome to buy it. The parts have various types of damage, but nothing unsalvagable. That's why this is really meant for customizers.
$30 shipped to anywhere in the USA and Puerto Rico (for other areas, please send me a PM).

lot2_by_action_figure_opera-d6262fz.jpg

--------------------
Lot of action figure accessories: GI Joe, Star Wars, The CORPS, Power Team. These items are in excellent condition, so the average collector can feel comfortable buying this lot.
$30 shipped to anywhere in the USA and Puerto Rico (for other areas, please send me a PM).

lot1_by_action_figure_opera-d6262co.jpg

--------------------
Burger King Star Wars watches - brand new, never been used - 2 of the watches need new batteries. They come complete with tin cans and instruction pamphlets.
$50 for all 6
$20 for individual watches
watches2_by_action_figure_opera-d5j60m1.jpg

watches1_by_action_figure_opera-d5j60k0.jpg

Last edited:
Back