FirefighterUK Custom Guns & Things That Go BooM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,
Here are some great pictures of a custom work in progress by one of our members - Firefighteruk. I am posting on his behalf and with his knowledge.

leave a note: Let him know what you think.

P7230010_zps177852a4.jpg

P7230012_zpsa0a5a3f8.jpg

P7230016_zpsddb4979d.jpg

P7230014_zps6f5d165e.jpg

P7240004_zps7b5e7577.jpg

P7240005_zps760fe074.jpg

Hello all.

Firstly, thanks Tim for sorting my photos I sent you onto here. I am just hopless!!

Thanks eeiigghhtt

The weapons are for a custom clone I have in mind. Doing the easy part first and making the weapons!!

The heavy duty rifle is made mainly from a cheap 1/6 50 cal sniper rifle for the stock and body. I used the barrel housing from a Intoyz PSG-1 sniper rifle for a sort of grenade launcher underneath and a unknown make muzzle brake from a Barrett 50 cal along with its bi-pod legs. Put a Hasbro night vision sight on for a set of sights.

The blaster started off as a cut down Hasbro Episode 1 Clone Trooper rifle. I added the stock and sights off a Dragon DML M-16 and added the cut off magazine from the heavy duty rifle cheap donor body as a magazine on the left side.

Both weapons still need final detailing, weathering and some slings adding.

Hello all.

Firstly, thanks Tim for sorting my photos I sent you onto here. I am just hopless!!

Thanks eeiigghhtt

The weapons are for a custom clone I have in mind. Doing the easy part first and making the weapons!!

The heavy duty rifle is made mainly from a cheap 1/6 50 cal sniper rifle for the stock and body. I used the barrel housing from a Intoyz PSG-1 sniper rifle for a sort of grenade launcher underneath and a unknown make muzzle brake from a Barrett 50 cal along with its bi-pod legs. Put a Hasbro night vision sight on for a set of sights.

The blaster started off as a cut down Hasbro Episode 1 Clone Trooper rifle. I added the stock and sights off a Dragon DML M-16 and added the cut off magazine from the heavy duty rifle cheap donor body as a magazine on the left side.

Both weapons still need final detailing, weathering and some slings adding.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what else comes out! I have a sniper rifle I'm working on that I'd love your opinion on.

Keep em coming! :duff

Back