Finish Friday the 13th!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I speak for all Jason fans...

When are we going to see the last few Jasons???

Pt 5 and Pt 8 are leaving huge holes in my collection...

I only have the one jason from fvj. I didn't realize they had missed some out , have they done the same with the Freddy line , its something to look forward too at least. :rock

FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F13 8 Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, even the Cyborg Jason just to show you still have the balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now Jason x although most people hated it.
I really enjoyed it , I was kinda high but it was great !!!.
If I recall correctly theres a robot chick that fights him right ?.
WTF WERE THEY THINKING ???? :lol:lol:lol

SIDESHOW WTF..FINISH THIS LINE !!!!!

beyondf13thvanbgorewalluj5.jpg

f13th8_shot1l.jpg

8.jpg

really what happen i want my last 2 jasons and then when the new movie comes out i want that one make it happen sideshow

At this point it's all about Uber Jason. Tommy Jarvis would be nice.

Man, that guy is always the bearer of bad news :monkey2:monkey2 Oh well, time to rally the customizers if you want to see this finished.

This is such a bummer. I was crushed when Sideshow didnt make the Origins Kurgan, but they had long made it clear that they had every intention of finishing the Friday 13th line. I just kept waiting and waiting. Such a ++++ty deal.

I remember Josh said he could make a custom Jason 8, which I guess is gonna be my only route to get one. And no F'n Roy:monkey2

If they lost the rights to another company, how can you guys be angry at Sideshow. It's not there fault New Line gave it to Mezco. I'm sure their not happy about it either. Perspective people.

If they lost the rights to another company, how can you guys be angry at Sideshow. It's not there fault New Line gave it to Mezco. I'm sure their not happy about it either. Perspective people.

Sideshow has the power to renew contract.

That's not the issue. The issue is that Sideshow could easily have finished the F13 12" figure line BEFORE they lost the license. But they were too busy busting out stuff like three boring Endor Rebel Troopers. :rolleyes:

Back