Fine Molds Millenium Falcon Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: has been shipped out and shipping cost has not been in error

Awesome. I ended up going for it late last week after I saw some in-hand pics on Statueforum. Now there's some great one's here too. Can't wait for this! The MR is AMAZING, but a little large for my collection, this looks to be the perfect size...not too small either!

Geil, just wondering what you were charged for shipping as mine is coming to Toronto as well. :duff

I ordered both. But pricing was weired
Model kit Fedex Y4486 EMS Y6000
Assembled Fedex Y15628 EMS Y6260
So was not sure what to expect.
Ppl low stock on the assbled one now as expected!!!!

I ordered both. But pricing was weired
Model kit Fedex Y4486 EMS Y6000
Assembled Fedex Y15628 EMS Y6260
So was not sure what to expect.
Ppl low stock on the assbled one now as expected!!!!

Wow, so that's almost $75 via EMS and (cough) $190 via FEDEX! I'm assuming you chose EMS?!

Yeah. You ordered without realizing the shipping cost? Too bad no shipping promos but beats paying U$800+SH from SSF :p. I could care less about the "original" case as I can easily make it myself without paying another C$300+ for just that which that is insane!! Besides I don't like the woodbase anyways :)
:borg:

Yeah, I'm with you there...I could care less about the wood base. I'm cool with the $300 product price and the $75 shipping via EMS. Can't wait to get this guy! :rock

Yeah, I'm with you there...I could care less about the wood base. I'm cool with the $300 product price and the $75 shipping via EMS. Can't wait to get this guy! :rock

since you are local I could make you a relatively affrodabel mirror case base case if you are interested though I will not get back to making cases for at least another month or so and have a backlog of maybe a month worht of case making parttime :p

since you are local I could make you a relatively affrodabel mirror case base case if you are interested though I will not get back to making cases for at least another month or so and have a backlog of maybe a month worht of case making parttime :p

That would be awesome! Shoot me a PM when your time is freed up a bit and we'll work something out! :duff

:rock

OK boys HLJ now shows the MF as backordered so I assume it's sold out now with small chance of restock. Just hope all that really wanted it got it ;)
.... and yes more pictures please

Last edited:
haha I feel so stupid.. Fianlly got into that forum and posted it there and forgot to turn on the notification and thought that thread just went dead :p

In Case you can't see the images on that forum
fmmf0.jpg

fmmf1.jpg

fmmf2.jpg

fmmf3.jpg

fmmf4.jpg

fmmf5.jpg

fmmf6.jpg

fmmf7.jpg

fmmf8.jpg

fmmf9.jpg

by CessnaDriver

Last edited:
Oh baby that's tempting to get. For $300+ shipping not a bad deal.

The weathering looks "meh". Those streaks are overdone. The model itself looks amazing.

I think it's really just the overspray on the rear vents that looks a little heavy. That's a common occurrence, even with build-ups that I've seen. That's not make or break for me and I plan on adding and touching up a few details here and there...

Speaking of which, just got my confirmation email that my Falcon will be shipping soon. Woo-Hoo, can't wait! :yess:

Geil, I live in Canada as well and I was just wondering if you know how much EMS charges for brokerage fees. I'm okay with paying the GST, but I'm worried that the brokerage fees could be really high

Back