Finally my collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkage824

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey everyone
i finally got around to taking some pictures of my collection enjoy :)
IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

Nice collection man! That blade is so awesome, wish i bought that one too when I had the chance :slap

what pants did u use for the die hard 0.4 custom

the pants and shirt are both from the subway die hard figure. they where pretty hard to come by but got them in the end.

just realized how messy it looks in there with all the spare parts lying around and my WIP figures ha ha
sorry about that

ha ha
that's more my wife's and was not sure people here would appreciate it as much. plus i'm kinda down that we don't have bullseye yet.

Great collection man! I'm really digging those Die Hard customs I see, can't wait to see them finished :rock

Great collection man! I'm really digging those Die Hard customs I see, can't wait to see them finished :rock

yeah im working on those right now.
just bought a dremmel so going to be drilling the neck for the die hard 4 custom.
as for the die hard 1 custom im looking for an mp5 with a gun strap and also need to know how to do dirt effect on the rubber body and then that one will be done :)
hoping to get the die hard 1 done before the holiday season is over with :)

Back