Finally Joined (lurked forever)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmetallo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post on these message boards and I just wanted to take this chance to say hello and tell a little about myself/my collecting. I have been seriously collecting figures for the better part of the past 12 yrs. More recently I've begun custom sculpting/ painting ( I figured that i wouldn't waste all of my art school education). Les Walkers work (as well as Dark Artists and many others) have really been an inspiration to me. As soon as I get the hang of posting photos I will make sure to post some of my work.
I am also in the process of thinning out some of my collection to make room for some of the newer figures that I have purchased. So, every now and then I will have some great figures for sale or trade (to a good home)
My collection consists of Horror, Aliens, Predator, Lord of the Rings, Video Game figures, as well as Comic book figures. Sideshow, Hot Toys, Medicom are the main objects of my collecting affection lately.
Well that is about all for now, so, I look forward to talking to all of my fellow collectors as well as customizers in the future on these boards.
Take care-elmetallo

Back