Final Fantasy XVI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope a third party would make an accurate 1/6 of them, I'll buy them in a heartbeat
Same. Finished the game the night before last, was awesome. Will say though looking at Clive's outfit while playing and thinking about a potential figure, man it seems like it'll be a tricky one to do and get right

Same. Finished the game the night before last, was awesome. Will say though looking at Clive's outfit while playing and thinking about a potential figure, man it seems like it'll be a tricky one to do and get right
Outfit is definitely pretty complicated for 1/6 but I think they can make it work with some mixed media.

Last edited:
I haven't played previous games,but I know this is a popular franchise,have seen animations and I loved them.
However once I saw the teaser of FFXVI
I knew I'd love it. Medieval time period, swords,magic,beautiful artstyle... Everything I love! So tried demo yesterday and after I finished it purchased the game instantly! Soooo good! Clive is like a mix of Geralt and Trevor Belont,fall in love with him so fast... are there chances for 1/6 figure of him?

I played only 10 hours yet, got my ''corset'' outfit! Jesus Christ! Clive is so beautiful and just in general everyone else is so pretty! This is what I want from the fantasy genre, not the REALITY and representation of myself,I can relate to the characters without looking like them. Sometimes I just stop and stare at them, don't remember last time when I loved new character's appearance as much. Clive and Cid would make a stellar figures! I hope someone makes them, there is a VIP spot in heaven for whoever does that. :monkey3 :love
P.S. while I'm new to the franchise, I remember there are figures from the previous games, so there are high chances this time too. Right?
Right?
Same boat here - never played FF before but the aesthetic drew me in for this one and I love it.
Clive is absolutely the sort of character I'm drawn to, and the Belmont/Geralt comparison is on POINT.
The characters in this game are painfully pretty - Clive especially.
Yep I too feel the crush.
I'd be in for a 1/6 Clive/Torgal double pack +
Spoiler Spoiler:
+ Cid. and maybe a couple of others (Dion's design is cool)
Would be nice if P1 got the license and made a statue or two of some of the Eikons. Garuda and Odin would be good picks, I feel.
Eikon statues would be awesome - as P1 are mostly beyond my price range I would like some more affordable options too... :ROFLMAO:

Same boat here - never played FF before but the aesthetic drew me in for this one and I love it.
Clive is absolutely the sort of character I'm drawn to, and the Belmont/Geralt comparison is on POINT.
The characters in this game are painfully pretty - Clive especially.
Yep I too feel the crush.
I'd be in for a 1/6 Clive/Torgal double pack +
Spoiler Spoiler:
+ Cid. and maybe a couple of others (Dion's design is cool)

Eikon statues would be awesome - as P1 are mostly beyond my price range I would like some more affordable options too... :ROFLMAO:
Game got an instant worldwide success and it will be silly if nobody makes 1/6 figures. I remember there were bunch from FFVII remake. We are waiting! Just had a fight with Hugo Kupka! Cinematography in this game is crazy! I don't care what haters say about overused cinematics, I love every second of it!
Clive my bby :love :monkey3 need merch asap.

Game got an instant worldwide success and it will be silly if nobody makes 1/6 figures. I remember there were bunch from FFVII remake. We are waiting! Just had a fight with Hugo Kupka! Cinematography in this game is crazy! I don't care what haters say about overused cinematics, I love every second of it!
Clive my bby :love :monkey3 need merch asap.
People complaining about cutscenes have clearly never played a Final Fantasy/JRPG game before, they’re all like 75% cutscenes/dialogue :lol

People complaining about cutscenes have clearly never played a Final Fantasy/JRPG game before, they’re all like 75% cutscenes/dialogue :lol
Never played FF before but it really doesn't bother me - I like that they have put so much effort into the story.

Should post them here too.
BringArts

Attachments

• IMG_2342.jpeg
    IMG_2342.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1864.jpeg
    IMG_1864.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1873.jpeg
    IMG_1873.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1876.jpeg
    IMG_1876.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
Should post them here too.
BringArts
Ah cool thanks, hadn't seen all those. Yeh they look pretty good for their scale, I'll probly get Clive. Actually I'd probly want Clive and Jill, so might needa see close-ups of her face first hah. Would still rather something higher quality if more expensive and wish they were starting off with PAK instead, but yeah. We don't know ETA on them do we?

Ah cool thanks, hadn't seen all those. Yeh they look pretty good for their scale, I'll probly get Clive. Actually I'd probly want Clive and Jill, so might needa see close-ups of her face first hah. Would still rather something higher quality if more expensive and wish they were starting off with PAK instead, but yeah. We don't know ETA on them do we?
No ETA, but 9 painted prototypes is a good sign we’ll not be waiting long for preorders.

As it turns out, all the bring arts (except Ifrit) are up for preorder now. Around ¥12,000 each though.

As it turns out, all the bring arts (except Ifrit) are up for preorder now. Around ¥12,000 each though.
Cheers for the heads up! Looking at em on ami-ami. Man, march 2024. I want something naaooo while I'm really hyped hah. If they were by the end of the year I'd probly just get them, but the wait til March makes me wonder whether just to hold out for bigger scale/better stuff. I wonder what other sorts of merch Square might release or what third party stuff we could get in terms of statues or, down the line, 1/6 figures. But that's probly waay down the line...

Jill looks p good though, was worried about her heh. What does everyone else think?

BBTS has them for 130$ each. I don't collect that scale but price is kinda high for that size. Wish they were slightly bigger at least 10 inches or something, still hope someone throws 1/6 Clive to us.

Really hope they make play arts kai figures of all these too...or at least the main ones

Just finished the game. Figures pls.
Really liked the game minus the ending. I'd prefer 1/6 scale figures though. What's the best company to get 1/6 scale Final Fantasy figures from, for future reference?

Spoilers for the ending:
Spoiler Spoiler:

2 DLCs, the PC port and a free update out now were just announced! I hope one of those DLCs expands upon that ending. Yoshida said he hopes to share more info later this year.

Back