Final Fantasy XVI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic, Yoshida and his crew worked a miracle with turning around FF14 and they've evidently put a lot of time and effort into this.

I feel a bit conflicted over it seemingly having no party members outside Clive himself - that on top of the new combat system has me questioning what my personal boundaries are for a "true" FF game. That said, it seems like there's a very clear vision behind it, and hopefully that'll result in a very strong end product.

Can already hear Gametoys' boss scrambling to put together a Clive w/ Eikon effects set...

I’m all in. This group turned FF14 around when nobody thought it was possible.

This is also the first mainline Final Fantasy in over 20 years without major drama and trouble behind-the-scenes. No directors having nervous breakdowns, no replacing project-leads half-way through, no wildly altered characters or blatantly unrealistic target renders, no gameplay-less trailers year after year…

… this hasn’t happened in ages. It speaks volumes about how confident they are.

Bring Arts of the main cast plus Ifrit, displayed at the launch celebration this past Sunday. Would be nice if they did the other Eikons too.

Attachments

• FyYXaeXaYAAiiE1.jpg
    FyYXaeXaYAAiiE1.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FyYXaebaAAMP7IW.jpg
    FyYXaebaAAMP7IW.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FyYXaeZagAAkZ34.jpg
    FyYXaeZagAAkZ34.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 0
The music is something else; I played FF14 up to Shadowbringers so I knew Soken was good, but he's really brought his A game for this. Crazy to think we're getting two AAA FF games in less than a year.

The demo was such a surprise. The fact there was a child portion of the game and it wasnt a boring awful stealth section made me so damn happy. Joshua was such a breath of fresh air

Played XIV since Heavensward’s launch until the start of Endwalker and, typical MMO daily grind mechanics aside, it was truly the best MMO experience through and through. Seeing this Ifrit takes me back to running Nidhogg Ex with some old FC mates. Not to mention finally getting the MH crossover Rathalos mount from literally 99 runs of The Great Hunt Ex when it was still level synced. Now I’m missing that game.
Thrilled to see how Yoshi P will translate great game design practice to a single player experience. Although, I have to admit I’m pretty disatisfied in the character designs and aesthetics I’ve seen this time around—honestly reminds me of all the Hyur and Roegadyn NPCs around Limsa Lominsa (which looked extra plain in the sea of 2B glamoured cat girls and steampunk lizard boys).
Then again, I loved how everything and everyone looked in the XIII trilogy, so maybe I’m the real problem :wacky

Last edited:
I guess this is the best place to post about collectibles? Article about some of the Bring Art figures including a Clive and Torgal set!
https://hjweb.jp/article/1048007/
Also we need 1/6 figures for sure!

Attachments

• kuraivu_flont.jpg
    kuraivu_flont.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • kuraivu_side.jpg
    kuraivu_side.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • torugaru_flont.jpg
    torugaru_flont.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
  • torugaru_action.jpg
    torugaru_action.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • kuraivu-torugaru.jpg
    kuraivu-torugaru.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • shidorufasu_flont.jpg
    shidorufasu_flont.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • shidorufasu_action.jpg
    shidorufasu_action.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 0
  • barunabasu_flont.jpg
    barunabasu_flont.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
I guess this is the best place to post about collectibles? Article about some of the Bring Art figures including a Clive and Torgal set!
https://hjweb.jp/article/1048007/
Also we need 1/6 figures for sure!
I’d definitely pick up Clive and Torgal 1/6 figures, probably even a Cid… and a Jill… deeper and deeper the rabbit hole goes…

I haven't played previous games,but I know this is a popular franchise,have seen animations and I loved them.
However once I saw the teaser of FFXVI
I knew I'd love it. Medieval time period, swords,magic,beautiful artstyle... Everything I love! So tried demo yesterday and after I finished it purchased the game instantly! Soooo good! Clive is like a mix of Geralt and Trevor Belont,fall in love with him so fast... are there chances for 1/6 figure of him?

P.S. And the music! As soon as I heard it, I thought it had something common with Demon Slayer! And I wasn't wrong, same composer Diego Mitre!!!
Can't wait to play more,downloading the game rn.
I barely like anything new and I'm so happy I have something fresh to enjoy!

I haven't played previous games,but I know this is a popular franchise,have seen animations and I loved them.
I knew I'd love it. Medieval time period, swords,magic,beautiful artstyle... Everything I love! So tried demo yesterday and after I finished it purchased the game instantly! Soooo good! Clive is like a mix of Geralt and Trevor Belont,fall in love with him so fast... are there chances for 1/6 figure of him?
Every time he speaks I think of Trevor from the Castlevania series :lol.

But yeah, I'm absolutely loving everything about this game. Lets hope the Gametoys boss does too so we can get some figures. The story, characters, voice acting, art direction, music, combat and just absolutely everything is fantastic.

Every time he speaks I think of Trevor from the Castlevania series :lol.

But yeah, I'm absolutely loving everything about this game. Lets hope the Gametoys boss does too so we can get some figures. The story, characters, voice acting, art direction, music, combat and just absolutely everything is fantastic.
Fingers crossed we'll get some fancy 1/6 figures! I have never fall in love with a brand new character as fast lol Everything is so beautiful and inspiring!

P.S. And the music! As soon as I heard it, I thought it had something common with Demon Slayer! And I wasn't wrong, same composer Diego Mitre!!!
Can't wait to play more,downloading the game rn.
I barely like anything new and I'm so happy I have something fresh to enjoy!
Masayoshi Soken is the composer and if you liked the demo music then you're in for a ride in the full game!

Fingers crossed we'll get some fancy 1/6 figures! I have never fall in love with a brand new character as fast lol Everything is so beautiful and inspiring!
Same, definitely want a Clive at least. Only other videogame figure I have is Arthur Morgan - I really wasn't sure about ff16 going into it cos there were a lot of red flags for me with my taste in games and ff games in particular but I love it so far (about three quarters through I think), to the point that it might end up up there in that rarified tier of favourite games ever alongside stuff like rdr2.

The FF7 remake thread is so active it's always on the Latest Posts list and I keep clicking in there to see if any decent company is hinting at FFXVI 1/6th figures, just posted in there cos I didn't realise that we had this thread yet - which is shamefully quiet! I hope as more people play it and finish it there's plenty of demand for figures

Same, definitely want a Clive at least. Only other videogame figure I have is Arthur Morgan - I really wasn't sure about ff16 going into it cos there were a lot of red flags for me with my taste in games and ff games in particular but I love it so far (about three quarters through I think), to the point that it might end up up there in that rarified tier of favourite games ever alongside stuff like rdr2.

The FF7 remake thread is so active it's always on the Latest Posts list and I keep clicking in there to see if any decent company is hinting at FFXVI 1/6th figures, just posted in there cos I didn't realise that we had this thread yet - which is shamefully quiet! I hope as more people play it and finish it there's plenty of demand for figures
Game is just amazing! While I'm excited I play it slowly, only few hours a day, want to extend the joy lol I truly hope someone makes a well polished figure of Clive, he looks fantastic as a character, so gonna make a beautiful figure! While Leon from RE4 remake has no figure yet, I think it's pretty early for Clive to drop or lost hope, so let's wait! Fingers crossed!

Just finished the game. Figures pls.
I played only 10 hours yet, got my ''corset'' outfit! Jesus Christ! Clive is so beautiful and just in general everyone else is so pretty! This is what I want from the fantasy genre, not the REALITY and representation of myself,I can relate to the characters without looking like them. Sometimes I just stop and stare at them, don't remember last time when I loved new character's appearance as much. Clive and Cid would make a stellar figures! I hope someone makes them, there is a VIP spot in heaven for whoever does that. :monkey3 :love
P.S. while I'm new to the franchise, I remember there are figures from the previous games, so there are high chances this time too. Right?
Right?

Back