Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had AC Cloud and Fenrir on Preorder with Kit but decided to sell my order to another collector. But I'm probably going to buy just Cloud since he's available in another site. As far as any other release from GT goes. I'm open to getting more like Solider Cloud and others. Hoping we get new versions of FF7 Rebirth figures I'd be happy to get an updated Cloud and Sephorith.

I had AC Cloud and Fenrir on Preorder with Kit but decided to sell my order to another collector. But I'm probably going to buy just Cloud since he's available in another site. As far as any other release from GT goes. I'm open to getting more like Solider Cloud and others. Hoping we get new versions of FF7 Rebirth figures I'd be happy to get an updated Cloud and Sephorith.
Where do I buy this AC cloud only? What store?

oops I should've quoted yourself as well. Do you mind sharing the site where solo AC Cloud is available?

Bring Arts size comparison. These are all the same price.
GGBINMdbQAAQlM5

Probably over a grand worth right there.

I should stop looking before I'd be too tempted 😅
That's crazy to think about, and you're probably right 🤯 I mean, these figures look so cool. They really captured their 2D image in 3D so perfectly. But damn, that price tag lol and I'm a 1/6 collector anyways 😅

I collect both scales. Too much cool stuff doesn't get made in 1/6. There won't be a Cait Sith or Cid in 1/6 anytime soon, or any Playstation 1 style figures for that matter.

I have them all on pre-order, $789.08, plus shipping.

I was going to buy the GT figures just to have FF7 stuff, but now that the Bring Arts are doing the whole gang, I'm probably not going to get the GT figures ... if they ever get made at all. :monkey3

This is when the phrase "**** or get off the pot" comes into play.

Anyone know if there has been any update on the GT Tifa? Know the release widow is around the corner just curious if there have been any changes or if it's staying close to proto which I thought was already great.

Anyone know if there has been any update on the GT Tifa? Know the release widow is around the corner just curious if there have been any changes or if it's staying close to proto which I thought was already great.
I don't think she's around the corner? Her original release date was Q4 2024

They’re all $130 on BBTS. So, at that price…yeah, you’re paying $1300 or more for them. They’re roughly $80 on AmiAmi though. Not sure why BBTS is charging $50 over the import price. Some of their prices are unjustifiably ridiculous.

Back