Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know my luck. Gametoys will knock the Tifa sculpt out of the park but SE is going to confiscate the whole batch one month before release

i know my luck. Gametoys will knock the Tifa sculpt out of the park but SE is going to confiscate the whole batch one month before release
And FFVII Rebirth would be the last Square Enix product I buy in ten or fifteen years. I buy enough of their ****, as I’m sure most of us do, that they can sit this out, if they don’t plan on making the same quality of figures in sixth scale.

Like FNC said you'll be ok. There's factories that don't know what they're doing that made recasts of third party statues that got caught. For other things you can't really do much about China's copyright laws.

Like FNC said you'll be ok. There's factories that don't know what they're doing that made recasts of third party statues that got caught. For other things you can't really do much about China's copyright laws.
This, Gametoy's boss is spiteful, righteous, and smart. Square will never catch him, he won't let them. Honestly, god bless him, man's dedicated to making quality figures of stuff he likes that Square won't because nobody else will. Love his work, hope he does more dudes.

basically se wont sue and manage to persuade china authority to do raid. but bandai will. bandai corp got some serious business in china. therefore se find and coop with bandai. but still many factory willing to take the risk and make bootleg/recast. its a big market.

but recently there is a surge in ff related 3rd party statues,with all those ori ff7 title in the promo pic,sexual related,massive promotion in all the social media,contact info in the promotion pic.Its basically just a time problem before authority make the raid.

boss always low profile. gt doesn't have official social media platform,doesn't include the licensed( FF7 )on packaging, nor official store.
PT make a statement that they terminate corporation with ACG toys ,but I think it just a smokescreen incase they raided by authority. They will still make 2b and tifa set together.

basically se wont sue and manage to persuade china authority to do raid. but bandai will. bandai corp got some serious business in china. therefore se find and coop with bandai. but still many factory willing to take the risk and make bootleg/recast. its a big market.

but recently there is a surge in ff related 3rd party statues,with all those ori ff7 title in the promo pic,sexual related,massive promotion in all the social media,contact info in the promotion pic.Its basically just a time problem before authority make the raid.

boss always low profile. gt doesn't have official social media platform,doesn't include the licensed( FF7 )on packaging, nor official store.
PT make a statement that they terminate corporation with ACG toys ,but I think it just a smokescreen incase they raided by authority. They will still make 2b and tifa set together.

Honestly, the studios that put official game logos and art on the box and promo pics are asking for it. Someone linked SGD Studio's website a few pages back and it had game renders and copyright plastered everywhere to make it look official. They shouldn't be surprised if SE takes their stuff down.

Solar's 1:4 Yuffie went up for order the other day, got in on it and paid initial deposit. A tad expensive but the display options are great.

Just for information, i finally checked the battery for my Fenrir.
When i switched the button, there was no light... But i noticed that there had no battery in my Fenrir.

So i'm supposed i'm not the only one in this case, But either way, it's a good thing for me because I would have removed them.

Hello. New here. I am looking for FF7 remake Gametoys Cloud. I heard there are issues on his arms. Is there an upgrade part for it?

Seamless arms might crack if you live in an area of high heat and high humidity, and/or if you leave them posed in a bent position for long periods of time. If you can manage to find a Gametoys Remake Cloud after all this time, he comes with a set of regular plastic jointed arms you can use instead. AC Cloud does not, since they've used a full seamless body for him.

Seamless arms might crack if you live in an area of high heat and high humidity, and/or if you leave them posed in a bent position for long periods of time. If you can manage to find a Gametoys Remake Cloud after all this time, he comes with a set of regular plastic jointed arms you can use instead. AC Cloud does not, since they've used a full seamless body for him.
How is the quality of AC cloud ?

regarding aerith,gt not satisfied with the body proportion,so he discard the old silicone body,total remake. means the old version of cloths wont fit too,going to remake it too.

noctis, maybe soon. after ac finish sending out all the stock.

some info regarding cloud 1st class version pack ,consist of:

1.joint body(cloud type)with 1st class cloths
2.buster sword (remake version)
3.materias
4. static type front hair piece(for bonus ac cloud head in the acc+fenrir)

no headsculpt.

great for those who dont know where to use the 2nd headsculpt for.

maybe will release on march 2024. without headsculpt,process will be faster.
Hi. Sorry for old bump but when will the Cloud 1st class body pack set be available for pre order and where do I preorder it? Also for the silicone arms. Will you also sell extra head sculpt for Cloud as well?

Hi. Sorry for old bump but when will the Cloud 1st class body pack set be available for pre order and where do I preorder it? Also for the silicone arms. Will you also sell extra head sculpt for Cloud as well?
As Walter said, the Cloud 1st class body pack will not have Headsculpt, just a static type front hair piece that we have to use with the 2nd headsculpt of Cloud that we had with the Cloud AC Deluxe with Fenrir.

For the extra sillicone arms, apparently they will be sold separately

As Walter said, the Cloud 1st class body pack will not have Headsculpt, just a static type front hair piece that we have to use with the 2nd headsculpt of Cloud that we had with the Cloud AC Deluxe with Fenrir.

For the extra sillicone arms, apparently they will be sold separately
He has the same clothes as remake Cloud yea?

How is the quality of AC cloud ?

If you're asking about whether the AC Cloud's arms might crack, that's just the risk with seamless bodies. There doesn't exist a seamless body on the market that's completely safe from cracking, but in my opinion the issue is overblown unless you're in an area of high heat and high humidity. Most of the photos you'll find of cracked seamless arms are from south asian countries, where it's hot and wet. Don't overpose them and they should be fine.

If you're asking about whether the AC Cloud's arms might crack, that's just the risk with seamless bodies. There doesn't exist a seamless body on the market that's completely safe from cracking, but in my opinion the issue is overblown unless you're in an area of high heat and high humidity. Most of the photos you'll find of cracked seamless arms are from south asian countries, where it's hot and wet. Don't overpose them and they should be fine.

So if it is high humidity area, how do I maintain it? It’s my first time handling silicone products

So if it is high humidity area, how do I maintain it? It’s my first time handling silicone products

There's nothing you can do to the figure itself to protect it from a humid environment, so the only option is to reduce the humidity of the environment its stored in, like keeping them in a room with a dehumidifier. But I wouldn't start to worry until you start to exceed 80% humidity and 75°F temperatures together. I live in Seattle, where it regularly hits ~75% humidity and have never had any issue with silicone or pleather, because it rarely gets very hot.

Back