Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gundamit seem to have made a right pig's ear of shipping these out. Did anyone order Remake Cloud + Daytona with them, and did this situation happen there too? Confuses me a bit since I've not personally seen them make a mess like this before.

I just spoke to the Gundamit CS about Fenrir being constant return to sender and see what the partial refund would be, they said they could do 2000 point of store credit, and the point conversion is like a point for $0.01 (I could be wrong) that's like only $20 refund 😭
That's ridiculous, wtf. Just keep trying for the re-shipment; you paid for the product, you should receive it. I hope they are not trying to recharge you shipping fees on this re-shipment as well?

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Kit packaged my deluxe with a lot of care - double boxed, and it arrived all together. That's one thing - Kit's prices may be higher than some other stores, but the quality and assurance of receiving the product in good shape is worth the extra few dollars to me personally.

That's ridiculous, wtf. Just keep trying for the re-shipment; you paid for the product, you should receive it. I hope they are not trying to recharge you shipping fees on this re-shipment as well?

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Kit packaged my deluxe with a lot of care - double boxed, and it arrived all together. That's one thing - Kit's prices may be higher than some other stores, but the quality and assurance of receiving the product in good shape is worth the extra few dollars to me personally.
Yeah I told them just reship it at this point, I don't think they will try to charge more since they didn't hold up on their end. All my future Gametoys order pretty much from Kit, only reason I went with Gundamit because they were the only one have some in stock. I don't think they would try to scam anyone it just suck they been having trouble shipping the bike

Yeah I told them just reship it at this point, I don't think they will try to charge more since they didn't hold up on their end. All my future Gametoys order pretty much from Kit, only reason I went with Gundamit because they were the only one have some in stock. I don't think they would try to scam anyone it just suck they been having trouble shipping the bike
Good plan. And fair point as well. AC Cloud is really lucrative and sold out extremely fast. The first figure I've seen have their PO closed early.

I'm sure GD were just having troubles shipping such a huge box. I've never received such a large box at my doorstep before :lol

Same thing happened with mine and I reach out to Kit for a replacement and I received a new hair piece, so definitely reach out.
I did reach out to Kit today, thank you for your feedback.
Did you send the head or the hair piece back to get the replacement?

Has anyone seen this?? It look so cute

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706130900251.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706130900251.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1706130907438.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706130907438.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
No problem. I didn't have to send anything back. I just sent them photos of the damage.
Kit said that GameToys usually insists on sending the defective part back for exchange or repair... I suppose I could send the hairpiece back... but the thought of it getting lost on the way and then being stuck with a Cloud figure without a hair piece... That kinda scares me... :eek::horror

Quick question. Gundamit is pretty much the only store that still has gametoys Tifa in stock. I hear a lot of good about them. Would it be safe to preorder from them? Or do I run the risk of the preorder not being filled?

Mostly statues (and cast off types) were targeted this time round. Third party would definitely be affected but by now it's a cat and mouse game for these companies, so long they don't start promoting figures in sexual way I think the official licensor will just keep a blind eye.

But hey, it's good that statues like the Sephiroth with a huge raging boner will now never see the light of the day.

The information in the link says that the raid/crackdown happened in May 2023, so I'm sure GT is very safe since AC Cloud still released in Q4 2023, albeit with a huge delay. Furthermore, Noctis also opened for pre-orders so yeah, pretty confident GT is safe.

Adding on to that, GT being so whisper-like and secretive would make it really hard for the authorities to track down. I mean, aside from their private channel, they have zero social media presence and no one seems to know where their company/factory is located.

Yes, PT is currently working together with ACG, it's the same Tifa we're taking about 🤭

Not sure about the price, but I think PT Tifa may be more expensive than GT. There're two versions for upcoming PT / ACG Tifa.

Normal version :
- one HS
- one silicone body
- purple dress
- replacement hands
- normal display stand

Deluxe version :
- Two HS
- one silicone body
- purple dress
- replacement hands
- Deluxe display stand
- other accessories (exclusive bonus)

PT just announced on facebook they won't be working with ACG anymore.

"[PT studio official announcement about ACG arts]
Hello, everyone. We have taken several commissions for ACG arts in 2023. Due to some unpredictable reasons, their future plan is unclear for now. I hereby declare that we are not responsible for any future plan of ACG arts and no intention to participate in any commercial behavior by them.
Your sincerely
Kayak Zhang"

Back