Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at maybe waiting and hoping they do a remake cloud, but I thought I had read on forums before that they are not that interested in revisiting figures that are basically the same as previous releases, they'd rather make new figures so was worried they wouldn't make a rebirth one

Do we have any idea when the clothing set & body will be coming out? Thanks for the info btw 👍
The clothing set and body should be prepared for pre-order this year, possibly before June. I recall the GT boss stating that he wouldn't create another Tifa, but apparently, he is now developing a prototype for AC Tifa. I suppose we can never say never.

I could be wrong but I believe the upcoming cloud body set will come with matching hair piece and buster sword
So if you bought deluxe ac cloud you can use his second head and swap out the hair piece and put it on the remake cloud body to create a remake cloud with ac head

Last edited:
If releasing a clothing set to turn AC Cloud into Remake Cloud allows them to satisfy people who missed out on Remake Cloud without delaying any real future releases, then that sounds like a good enough plan. I used to be in favor of a second batch of Cloud, but then it became clear how long between releases GT would be, and at this point I want them to move on. They've already teased enough figures to last like three years at their current pace. Quality takes time, I'm not complaining, just making a statement. There's at least Aerith and Vincent left for VII, and maybe an outside possibility they might do a Yuffie. I'd like to see those sometime before Part 3 comes out lol

Seamless body overrated. All of these characters joints are covered by clothing.
For me it's the fear of tearing especially because it's not medical grade silicone by smooth-on (it would cost more if it was). I rather have visible joints for the figures and my statues can stay seamless. 👍

If releasing a clothing set to turn AC Cloud into Remake Cloud allows them to satisfy people who missed out on Remake Cloud without delaying any real future releases, then that sounds like a good enough plan. I used to be in favor of a second batch of Cloud, but then it became clear how long between releases GT would be, and at this point I want them to move on. They've already teased enough figures to last like three years at their current pace. Quality takes time, I'm not complaining, just making a statement. There's at least Aerith and Vincent left for VII, and maybe an outside possibility they might do a Yuffie. I'd like to see those sometime before Part 3 comes out lol
I've seen the tease/leak (not sure which) of the Aerith figure, but how to we know they're making Vincent? Has anything been shown or leaked of him?

I could be wrong but I believe the upcoming cloud body set will come with matching hair piece and buster sword
So if you bought deluxe ac cloud you can use his second head and swap out the hair piece and put it on the remake cloud body to create a remake cloud with ac head
Ayo. That would be sweet. I just wish it was the AC body. Like, why wouldn't it be? They're going to have to make the skintones match and remake did not match AC.

a complete set with body and headsculpt.

yup,some kind of fibre material that resemble the looks of leather /pleather. so it wont tear like pleather nor the thickness of real leather that causes the cloths look bloated.

And this is one of the difficulty of manufacture a good 1/6 articulate figure. Making the figure + cloths according to ratio. so it wont look like a toy,but better- statues quality articulate figure. sourcing multiple different type of material for the clothing ,make prototype,compare and decide which one is the best for looks while maintaining the ability of enduring the process of posing the figure. while most statues is just print>colouring.

its quite challenging due to ac is a old movie,so it dint have many 3d model for reference unlike ff7 remake. but boss will sculpt it based on his standard.

no planning for Squall, for Lightning yes. but boss still deciding on which costume for Lighting. either the original or lighting returns armor.

View attachment 684126

View attachment 684128

for 2024 planning, gt plan to release Aerith and Ac Sephiroth.
while manufacture small batch of cloud first class body set ,zack and recloud silicone arms(different size).
I think a good idea for lightning would be to do the exact same thing they've just done with both ff xv noctis and ffvii/crisis core zack and make her lightning returns armour as the main figure, as it's far more intricate and likely most costly the produce, then have a companion set with just a body and outfit with her xiii original outfit as it's a much simpler costume. Then have the main figure have 2 head sculpts. That way you satisfy both sides and give the main figure as the more original piece, as I know there are a few other third party versions of her original xiii look now (although gametoys would undoubtably do a much better job and make a much better figure!)

I've seen the tease/leak (not sure which) of the Aerith figure, but how to we know they're making Vincent? Has anything been shown or leaked of him?

There's been a couple teases over the past year or two. There was a render of a model based on his AC look but I can't find it at the moment, plus this shot of Vincent's red cloak from the staining test they did for AC Cloud. I think there was something more recent, too, but I only pop into the thread occasionally and it moves pretty fast.

Untitled-1.jpg

You can kinda see some of Vincent in this conversation. The pic is really small and not resizeable.
few info,boss maybe do DC version of Vincent. he prefer this version.
View attachment 680378
View attachment 680379
I have some of the older renders of Vincent, but they're probably outdated now. Honestly he is one of the most anticipated figures for me, my emo core has loved and will always love Vincent. I personally loved DC whilst it had bad critiques; it was super fun for me. The story is heartbreaking and I feel so much for Vincent. And he was cool as hell in AC. Definitely the father figure, protecting everybody. :lol

384633-AA8DBA1D-0D47-4082-AD22-60B65C98E79D.jpeg
384634-5AF07675-D325-4C8F-9F8F-49D19865AFD2.jpeg
ezgif-7-be41d1766d.jpg

BTW - Noctis is supposedly released Q4 2024. Wasn't that when Tifa was supposed to be released as well? Do you guys think one or both will receive a delay?

You can kinda see some of Vincent in this conversation. The pic is really small and not resizeable.

I have some of the older renders of Vincent, but they're probably outdated now. Honestly he is one of the most anticipated figures for me, my emo core has loved and will always love Vincent. I personally loved DC whilst it had bad critiques; it was super fun for me. The story is heartbreaking and I feel so much for Vincent. And he was cool as hell in AC. Definitely the father figure, protecting everybody. :lol

View attachment 685318View attachment 685319View attachment 685320
Vincent is one I really hope they do. Such an awesome edgy design that would translate well to a figure if done well.

I'm guessing GT might be shifting the design to the Rebirth version? Instead of doing his AC design but who knows what the boss is doing.

GAzCPlRbUAAAicF.jpg:large

BTW - Noctis is supposedly released Q4 2024. Wasn't that when Tifa was supposed to be released as well? Do you guys think one or both will receive a delay?
Based from their usual release i would expect a bit of delay. I'd like to be surprised that these do get released on time tho.

Vincent is one I really hope they do. Such an awesome edgy design that would translate well to a figure if done well.

I'm guessing GT might be shifting the design to the Rebirth version? Instead of doing his AC design but who knows what the boss is doing.

GAzCPlRbUAAAicF.jpg:large
Personally, I really love his Rebirth design as well, but according to Walter, GT boss is looking towards the DC style. Both are cool, I'm honestly happy with whichever. DC is more nostalgic to me, but I like the new design as well.
Based from their usual release i would expect a bit of delay. I'd like to be surprised that these do get released on time tho.
Yeah, same. I was just surprised to see 2 (basically 3 because of V13 Noctis) figures released in Q4 '24. Surely one of them must be delayed.

$150 cheaper compared to other stores... I don't think sea vs air shipping can explain that huge difference. That's why I'm not a fan of shipping-included prices, you don't know what you're paying for. Item price + shipping is transparent.

Yeah I suppose if there's no issue you'll be fine.

I can say I have had 10 orders with them with no major issue. Okay one order had a small break but they partial refunded me 10%.

I just spoke to the Gundamit CS about Fenrir being constant return to sender and see what the partial refund would be, they said they could do 2000 point of store credit, and the point conversion is like a point for $0.01 (I could be wrong) that's like only $20 refund 😭

I just spoke to the Gundamit CS about Fenrir being constant return to sender and see what the partial refund would be, they said they could do 2000 point of store credit, and the point conversion is like a point for $0.01 (I could be wrong) that's like only $20 refund 😭
Damn thats rough. Thats hardly anything, I expected at least $200 worth.

Back