Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall seeing a ‘Chinese’ video of a careguide for the FFVII AC Cloud, just wanted to watch it again.

Tried searching for it through 40 pages, but still can’t find it… does anyone have it?

I can’t remember exactly, but does Noctis come on the AC or RE body?
I know the versus body has the swappable arms of the RE body but not sure about the XV.

I can’t remember exactly, but does Noctis come on the AC or RE body?
I know the versus body has the swappable arms of the RE body but not sure about the XV.
i believe noctis will be using a jointed body similar to zack / death note

1705316660641.png

GT Tifa body? Looks similiar

Has anyone here shopped from 2DBeat Hobby Store? Looking to rebuy all of the figures and this is the only place that has them all granted at resale price but it’s my only option to get a Remake Cloud currently

Has anyone here shopped from 2DBeat Hobby Store? Looking to rebuy all of the figures and this is the only place that has them all granted at resale price but it’s my only option to get a Remake Cloud currently
I purchased Cloud Remake deluxe and Sephiroth marked-up price as this was my only option. Yes, the price is outrageously high, but my childhood memories were worth the cost. I am a massive fan of Gametoys' and Rocket Toys' quality. If you are willing to spend that amount, 2Dbeat is a safe place to buy.

View attachment 683803

GT Tifa body? Looks similiar
If I trusted the bodies to actually be tear free (but they don't use medical grade silicone by smooth-on) I would get a few. I'm curious how long until we see someone with an issue with Cloud.
Can't help but find it ironic that these pictures aren't supposed to be shared on Facebook ... and you saw it on Facebook, and shared it here.
I mean at this point even Kit doesn't hide the GT when they're up like he does some others figures (where you have to be logged in to be able to see the pictures and order). Also like stated before my buddy at SE is more than aware of where the images come from (he's a member of the forum), it's kind of their job to know and if we know the Chinese page where the pics are coming from, then they know too. That being said, he doesn't seem to care and I don't share them on FB myself. 👍

FFS!!! I honestly don't know why GunDamit are now having so much issues sending out the bike... first they split the package due to the worry of the bike being sent back and even then the bike has been sent back to them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 10.54.11.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 10.54.11.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 0
Back