Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had the arms tear on either of the Gametoys clouds yet? I've had both mine in museum pose because I'm afraid of them tearing open like the Blitzway Bill and Ted.

Has anyone had the arms tear on either of the Gametoys clouds yet? I've had both mine in museum pose because I'm afraid of them tearing open like the Blitzway Bill and Ted.
apply some meguire hyper dressing 1:4 ratio on them. they will look matte. if you find it too glossy just wipe off with damp cloth.

Not sure how much it helps but I've had both my Zack's arms bent at about 90* since late October. Doesn't seem to be any issues but I only did this because I happened to find myself with a spare pair. It's also worth mentioning I'm in the UK so the humidity and weather isn't too harsh on the material I don't think.

apply some meguire hyper dressing 1:4 ratio on them. they will look matte. if you find it too glossy just wipe off with damp cloth.
I was thinking about something like this other day, was looking at keeping the arms in tip top, plus the awful material those spider-man figures come with. Anyone had any luck rubbing them down with silicone grease? I'm in the UK so it's not really an issue but still worry about it 🫠

I was thinking about something like this other day, was looking at keeping the arms in tip top, plus the awful material those spider-man figures come with. Anyone had any luck rubbing them down with silicone grease? I'm in the UK so it's not really an issue but still worry about it 🫠
only tried hyper dressing on rubber arms.

Anyone here happen to have an extra stand with nameplate for Zack ? I’m wanting to buy him and the second body but the second body doesn’t have a stand unfortunately

cloudmuseumposewithfriendscolfreaks.jpg
cloud-phone2.jpg

Last edited:
Fanart Sephi. Starved zombie version? :ROFLMAO:
GDfBIsSboAARkNu.jpg
The face has to go, but the body actually looks pretty accurate side by side. It uses real leather and not pleather so the body had to be made skinnier for proper fit in 1/3 scale using cowhide pic of the body for comparison

Attachments

• 20240111_035327~2.jpg
    20240111_035327~2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
It's so frustrating that the head is so completely off, because everything else looks amazing. Swing and a miss. Hopefully Solar nail theirs, it's looking pretty close to exactly what I want and they've been taking feedback and critique quite well.

It's so frustrating that the head is so completely off, because everything else looks amazing. Swing and a miss. Hopefully Solar nail theirs, it's looking pretty close to exactly what I want and they've been taking feedback and critique quite well.
I noticed Binjie always has to throw in his signature upper nose bridge which throws things off for me. I have the Solar ordered and I love the glass eyes.

Back