Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1200 RMB is the local retail price

My price included PayPal charge, currency exchange costs, shipping costs and for Europe there’s tax to pay

The throne I added quite high shipping

But yes please wait for other sellers and find the best bet

My formula to calculate prices never change
I didnt mean to offend you. You guys do a superb job.
Didnt know about the Inart trouble with the shipping. DC/Marvel/LOTR and stuff doesnt interest me (lucky for me I guess)

You have a business to run and make a living out of it.

My life situation has changed, therefore Im looking a little more closer on prices.

Gundamit got back to me on the Cloud bike.

"We encountered a shipping issue when sending the Cloud Deluxe Edition.
The product contains magnets and batteries, and the box is large, so
we had to send the figure and bike separately. Some customers may have
already received the figure without the bike. Don't worry, we will
send the bike separately to you.

Currently, the logistics company has not provided a separate tracking
number. You can contact us through the website's messaging system and
our customer service for further details."

Hope it shows up soon 🤞
Got the same message cause my Bike got sent back to the sender. lol
Funny thing

Hope it shows up soon 🤞

Just ordered with gundammit. Guess I'll be in the same situation.

I didnt mean to offend you. You guys do a superb job.
Didnt know about the Inart trouble with the shipping. DC/Marvel/LOTR and stuff doesnt interest me (lucky for me I guess)

You have a business to run and make a living out of it.

My life situation has changed, therefore Im looking a little more closer on prices.
It's great that you giving me chance to clarify what our price includes

People will always find the bargain, we don't stand a leg in the business if we always price high

There's different wholesale/distribution system for different brands, for threezero our price is high and pretty sure we can't get it down because our cost is high. Like you said we are just making a live, we always do our own calculation on cost/pricing. I don't expect a lot orders but still there are some people who needed our service to get threezero into their country

Hope it shows up soon 🤞
Got the same message as well, hopefully it send out soon, wonder why all the sudden it became a issue for shipping it out while other vendor have no problem sending it together, not saying Gundamit is shady, but to reach out to buyer after buyer notice biked was missing and not saying anything before hand kinda suck.

Just got my TR Tifa

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpeg
    IMG_4197.jpeg
    855.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4198.jpeg
    IMG_4198.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4094.jpeg
    IMG_4094.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I don’t really need the moving eyes (not that it isn’t cool af) but WOW this likeness is amazing!!!
Moving eyes are huge bonus for me. It seems like a game changer in terms of posing because you can achieve so many more angles and poses without the figure looking awkward. But yeah, I'd rather the head be actually good first.

It looks almost perfect, but I'm not sure about the color used for the blue materia. Looks a little too pale / close to purple to me.

I'm quite interested in acquiring both the Metal Buster Sword and the Metal Fusion Sword. Do you think their sizes would be suitable for Cloud?

It's unlikely that Cloud would be able to wield them due to their weight, but I thought they could serve as a cool addition to Fenrir or as display pieces for the Buster Sword.

Cloud Fusion Sword First Tsurugi Cloud Strife's Fusion Sword Miniature FF7 Weapon Small Metal Replica Gamer Room Decoration Gift 35CM/13.8"​

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1393528282/cloud-fusion-sword-first-tsurugi-cloud?click_key=7d3ff0a6026dceb5ba494d7a90354d5ac2e57ffc:1393528282&click_sum=f9049695&ref=shop_home_active_25&pro=1
View attachment 672872

—————————————————————

Metal Cloud Buster Sword Replica Mini-Scale Buster Sword Tiny Cloud Weapon One-Sixth Scale Cloud Sword Handmade Fan Art 30CM/11.8"​

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1482645748/metal-cloud-buster-sword-replica-mini?click_key=79d45de2ff8d7b9e9071d9758587372d9bf1d1e4:1482645748&click_sum=9e0bf4a6&ref=shop_home_active_88&pro=1

View attachment 672873

Here you go. These are all the info that I’ve gotten. They don’t ship to some country though. I got mine through a friend.

Fusion sword is likely out of scale (a bit too big). I didn’t try, but I think it will look good when slotted into Fenrir though. Make the weapons protrude out a bit more and look fiercer.

This is buster with Fenrir 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9739.jpeg

Last edited:
Not yet AFAIK. Apparently, the medical grade silicone used for his upper body is resistant to staining, as per shown in the past year through rigorous tests on the durability of the material.

Nice. Was reading through some old post in this thread and was laughing at complaints of delays, but it seems way more than worth it given the quality of AC Cloud :D I wonder how much more durable AC Cloud's silicone is. Was browsing today and saw someone on reddit had left their VIIR Cloud's arm bent for a lengthy time and it eventually tore.

jtmvq38mu78a1.jpg

Nice. Was reading through some old post in this thread and was laughing at complaints of delays, but it seems way more than worth it given the quality of AC Cloud :D I wonder how much more durable AC Cloud's silicone is. Was browsing today and saw someone on reddit had left their VIIR Cloud's arm bent for a lengthy time and it eventually tore.

jtmvq38mu78a1.jpg
Yeah, we here just like to complain about stuff until we get it and then we never talk about it again. 😎

Oh, I've seen that pic. To be honest, that pic surfaced only a couple months after Cloud's release. The TPE material used for the arms just can't handle bends like that, and weather is an important factor in the longevity of that material as well. Not sure if you read recently, but we should be seeing replacement arms for Cloud & Zack here soon using the same material AC Cloud has. That'll be great. I sold my Remake Cloud and bike but I'll take some arms for my Zacks!

Yeah, we here just like to complain about stuff until we get it and then we never talk about it again. 😎

Oh, I've seen that pic. To be honest, that pic surfaced only a couple months after Cloud's release. The TPE material used for the arms just can't handle bends like that, and weather is an important factor in the longevity of that material as well. Not sure if you read recently, but we should be seeing replacement arms for Cloud & Zack here soon using the same material AC Cloud has. That'll be great. I sold my Remake Cloud and bike but I'll take some arms for my Zacks!

Oh wow nice. GT's support is pretty awesome giving these replacement arms. I only just heard about the GT line after seeing twitter pics of Versus Noctis. Ended up putting a pre-order on Noct + Vs13 outfit and ordered AC Cloud + fenrir. Glad I didn't miss out on the AC Cloud :D

Oh wow nice. GT's support is pretty awesome giving these replacement arms. I only just heard about the GT line after seeing twitter pics of Versus Noctis. Ended up putting a pre-order on Noct + Vs13 outfit and ordered AC Cloud + fenrir. Glad I didn't miss out on the AC Cloud :D
Oh, we'll have to pay for the arms I'm sure, but it'll still be an upgrade I'm willing to shell out some cash for.
Honestly, you got on where the going is good. Noctis looks like one of their best figures yet, and AC Cloud is top of the line. I'm patiently waiting for the redone Sephiroth!

Back