Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like three versions to choose from so if you don't want the throne you can save some money

Is GT still thinking of doing the glass weapons for this or was that idea scraped?

058321.jpg

Versus release doesn't come with the head, seems like that's a preorder bonus for the 15 release. Guess that explains why it's blurred out in the product photos. May still get it and chance getting a head separately after it releases.

Noctis needs more color, he has the same corpse complexion as their AC Cloud. Hair looks a bit rough, but it's probably impossible to replicate this in a figure anway, so it's close enough.
DJiiFp7VwAA67e_

The only downgrade with his 15 outfit here is, that his right-hand joint is visible.

But the material for his Versus has the wrong material. Like Pleistocene mentioned .. looks like a trash bag

BTW about the Deluxe Version from Gundamit.
I got my Cloud separately as well. Asked them about the Fenrir and got a reply which stated, that they had sent them separately because of customs reasons.
My Fenrir is still in China while Cloud is here ôo

Ah that throne Noctis looks cool, Im curious on the price and hope its not too crazy.

My Cloud Deluxe should arrive later today, I will report back if I got my bike sent separately .

Noctis needs more color, he has the same corpse complexion as their AC Cloud. Hair looks a bit rough, but it's probably impossible to replicate this in a figure anway, so it's close enough.
DJiiFp7VwAA67e_

It still looks good, I do agree getting some extra skin tones in would be a great way to elevate things.

Versus release doesn't come with the head, seems like that's a preorder bonus for the 15 release. Guess that explains why it's blurred out in the product photos. May still get it and chance getting a head separately after it releases.
similar with zack, main body ffxv +2 head and optional body pack (ffxiii versus).

Ah that throne Noctis looks cool, Im curious on the price and hope its not too crazy.

My Cloud Deluxe should arrive later today, I will report back if I got my bike sent separately .
price for main figure 1200rmb, optional pack 670rmb,throne 350rmb. from taobao CM warehouse shop. i would said the price is pretty reasonable except for the throne.

The only downgrade with his 15 outfit here is, that his right-hand joint is visible.

But the material for his Versus has the wrong material. Like Pleistocene mentioned .. looks like a trash bag

BTW about the Deluxe Version from Gundamit.
I got my Cloud separately as well. Asked them about the Fenrir and got a reply which stated, that they had sent them separately because of customs reasons.
My Fenrir is still in China while Cloud is here ôo
What?! Does that mean it will not come with the original deluxe brown shipper box??? What a strange way got doing it, does that means you should get 2 tracking numbers?

Back