Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of 1/4 AC Cloud. Cloud only version + DX with Fenrir. Comes with interchangeable arm for those who don't like the bulging biceps 😅
dv3x1ljmk2cu0fkothij26122023371410748210-1.jpg

GCLhaIfbUAAsbBd

dv3x1ljmk2cu0fkothij2612202337141074827.jpg

GCLhWbFbcAAG1ph

The bike looks good, but at a glance they appear to have made the same mistake with the gold paint that GT did. I wonder if they'll sell it standalone.
The bike is only sold with Cloud it seems.
Cloud is way too stylized, not accurate as GT. Same with swords. Bike looks a bit small for him too.
No Cloud face is as accurate as GT. For 1/4 this is the best one so far IMO.

Last edited:
Price is about $900 for this? If I didnt order the GT AC Cloud and bike combo I probably wouldve gotten that statue, but I should be getting my GT Fenrir and AC Cloud arriving tomorrow hopefully so that'll do :)

Price is about $900 for this? If I didnt order the GT AC Cloud and bike combo I probably wouldve gotten that statue, but I should be getting my GT Fenrir and AC Cloud arriving tomorrow hopefully so that'll do :)
I'm seeing $280 for Cloud and $830 for the set. Seems too cheap for Cloud and too much of an increase for the bike. Maybe an error?

I'm seeing $280 for Cloud and $830 for the set. Seems too cheap for Cloud and too much of an increase for the bike. Maybe an error?
Yeah that seems off, espesically for the Bike increase. The GT cloud figure alone is more than this 1/4 Cloud :oops:
Cloud statue alone looks great though, I know I shouldn't lol..
dv3x1ljmk2cu0fkothij2612202337141074826.jpg

Be cool if the Noctis comes with a Throne diorama so you can do that cool pose shown there at the sides of the promo shots.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of FF15 and find the design abit boring being all in black attire. He'll probably be lonely for a while unless GT decides to make more of the crew.

*ah post update did add the throne. That's cool.

Last edited:
Oh man, the Gametoys hype is back! Very interesting to see the A set has no weapons but it is offset with the throne. Hrmm, if there are no weapons either gotta get the regular set or 3D print them. Either way, I am excited for another release!

Based on the 10, 10a and 10b my guess is its a cloud and bike situation. I'm not fussed about the throne so I hope its a little cheaper without. kinda rubbed me the wrong way that Tifa had no option for no bar so I hope this is split.

I'll obviously take this Noctis, probably the 2 versions even if FFXV is the biggest disappointment of my life as a gamer...
Versus XIII promised so much, with its dark story, badass Noctis and Shakespearean inspiration.
It was to be a Final Fantasy Mature, "A fantasy baded on reality"...

And we didn't get any of that, just a game butchered and trowelled over just to finally release it...
Even Noctis has lost all his class, I would have preferred that Squarenix not release anything instead of releasing FFXVI in this pitiful state, At least my memories and hopes of FF Versus XIII wouldn't have been tarnished.

As cool as it would be to have the full V13 Noctis, I think as long as I can get my hands on the head I’ll be happy lol. But if the standalone is cheap enough I might get it bc I love that coat-dress

Still hope something comes of the Original-Original design though. I’m obsessed with the idea of a protagonist with design elements that normally go to antagonists xD

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpeg
    IMG_3049.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
More pics of 1/4 AC Cloud. Cloud only version + DX with Fenrir. Comes with interchangeable arm for those who don't like the bulging biceps 😅
View attachment 680551
GCLhaIfbUAAsbBd

View attachment 680552
GCLhWbFbcAAG1ph

The bike is only sold with Cloud it seems.

No Cloud face is as accurate as GT. For 1/4 this is the best one so far IMO.

Having had a proper look at this now, the only thing it has over the GT set is the scale imo. The pauldron and core sword are both off on Cloud and the curve is way too extreme on Fenrir's rear exhaust. It otherwise looks overall fairly good but those specific details are imo way too prominent to look past.

The scale and proportions of everything is whack. Tiny swords, tiny head (or maybe the body is just too damn big), tiny bike, it's just all over the place.

On top of the inaccurate details they randomly added on the clothing and swords.

Last edited:
Back