Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little news for FFVII rebirth and fan of the video game : Japanese demo for japanese PSN store ? or justfor an event maybe ?

Just for an event, Jump Festa 2024 specifically. Wouldn't be too surprised if the demo goes to PSN by the end of January though, since the E3 demo for Remake went up a month before launch.

Did anyone end up finding taller neck pegs for Zack?
Yup. #6.
The thing is, you have to physically remove the other neck peg inside the headsculpt and it is a living hell. But do-able. I completely destroyed mine and glued this one in and it worked perfectly.
IMG_5056.jpg

I just used abit of blutac or adhesive putty some like to call it and it does the job.
Thanks.
Yeah, try to contact them. It is where I got mine.

Thanks, I’ll see if he still has them.

Yup. #6.
The thing is, you have to physically remove the other neck peg inside the headsculpt and it is a living hell. But do-able. I completely destroyed mine and glued this one in and it worked perfectly.
View attachment 679091

Cheers.
I think I remember people have the socket come to pieces trying to remove it. Might try my luck anyway.

Thanks.

Thanks, I’ll see if he still has them.

Cheers.
I think I remember people have the socket come to pieces trying to remove it. Might try my luck anyway.
Exactly what happened to me. But it was worth it.
Edit: Sorry I misread peg for socket. I replaced the socket as you can see in the picture. Both options are do-able but surely replacing the peg is less invasive!
Screenshot_20231217_120214_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_120236_Gallery.jpg

Exactly what happened to me. But it was worth it.
Edit: Sorry I misread peg for socket. I replaced the socket as you can see in the picture. Both options are do-able but surely replacing the peg is less invasive!
View attachment 679210View attachment 679211
Oh man, but I love the look of the replaced socket…….. *sighs* here I go, I guess. lmao

I may have found an alternative to the current barbell joint, have to wait for things to arrive before I test them.
I could live with the shorter neck if he could still turn his head better but the hair catches too much.

Solar Studio (the guys doing the Cloud Vs Sephiroth 1/4 scale statues from many pages ago) will be doing Remake Yuffie and Barret statues next year.
That's great to hear, I don't think I've seen a 1/4 Barrett or Yuffie yet. Although I'm kinda looking for a 1/3 to pair with my fanart pieces now haha

Everything arrived safely, thanks to Kit's double box and Canada's gentle postal workers 😁
No scratches on Fenrir, and the magnets all stayed in the sword! Sweet! Only issue is the toothpick mark in the shoulder, but it's very small, and I massaged it out for the most part. Bonus, it's under the pauldron so it doesn't even matter 😄 Headsculpt is perfect yet again! Once Tifa and Aerith are released, my FFVII cabinet is complete! I actually bought this cabinet specifically to house Fenrir, because I wanted to display it with the wings open with the swords in the sheaths. But, it barely fits! 😂 Enjoy some cellphone pics! 😅
Btw. Does anyone know what battery Fenrir takes?

View attachment 668491View attachment 668492View attachment 668493View attachment 668494View attachment 668495View attachment 668496
any idea on how to fix the arm sleeve without seing through the seamless arms?

any idea on how to fix the arm sleeve without seing through the seamless arms?
How do you mean? You can use small tweezers to pull the sleeve inside the shirt, so you don't see any skin between the shirt and the sleeve. Or did you want to permanently attach the arm sleeve? Remove the shirt and sew it on, so you don't risk damaging the seamless body. If I misunderstood, just write back to me.

Back