Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. maybe they're just really busy

But I made my full payment.. and now silence. After what I just went through with CW/TS.. this is a bit disheartening.
I know that your experience with TW Impacted you but you shouldn't be paranoid.
They are a serious shop, and since you made an late order you likely won't get it anytime soon.

1000022055.png

You won't hear from them until the 6th of October at the earliest. Patience, samurai, Gundamit are absolutely legit.

As much as I personally love GDI, I haven’t ever had any issues that I had to contact them about and can’t actually recall anyone sharing their experience with cancellations/refunds. But they’re reliable fulfilling orders for sure.

Either way, @Leo Kismet I might look into their policy page about it in the holiday meantime and try not to worry about their lack of immediate response. They apparently ship in order of whoever pays off the full amount, and they might very well already be waiting to receive more stock to complete this still fairly early wave of fully paid orders.

As a side note, check the Q&A link on their website tucked away on your account or order page if you’ve asked them anything via their website. Every time they’ve responded to my questions, the answers have been in there and they haven’t show up in my email.

Last edited:
Cancel your order and get your money back. First batch plagued with issues and Gametoys are updating their packaging process. :sneaky:
What sort of issues..? Where is this being spoken of? I made full payment and then haven't heard a word from support. Edit: didn't see they went on holiday.. hopefully by late October then.. I'll continue to be patient.

What sort of issues..? Where is this being spoken of? I made full payment and then haven't heard a word from support. Edit: didn't see they went on holiday.. hopefully by late October then.. I'll continue to be patient.
Other issues not pictured below include divots in the shoulders and forearms, torn pins in the left sleeve and skirt, loose magnets, crooked swords, double left feet.

lottery.jpg

Other issues not pictured below include divots in the shoulders and forearms, torn pins in the left sleeve and skirt, loose magnets, crooked swords, double left feet.

View attachment 665845
Here’s a video on how to manage Fenrir and Cloud to reduce the chance of damage.

贴吧404
The silicon massaging in the first part of the video is new to me. It makes sense you’d want to help loosen up the material in areas that move a lot like the shoulders, but I’d be cautious and worry that the material could get stuck inside a joint; I wonder if that’s what happened in that photo

The silicon massaging in the first part of the video is new to me. It makes sense you’d want to help loosen up the material in areas that move a lot like the shoulders, but I’d be cautious and worry that the material could get stuck inside a joint; I wonder if that’s what happened in that photo
That's always my fear with silicone bodies tbh, I wonder how they prevent it?

AC Cloud is starting to get listed over on AliExpress, and seeing those exorbitant prices makes me really appreciate all the help this forum provides for us collectors. No one should have to pay those prices.

View attachment 665845
WTF is this?????
It's clearly unacceptable, especially from a premium brand like Gametoys!
This Cloud AC has been delayed, and it costs over $200 more than the Cloud + hardy daytona and we have all this defects??

For the first time I really regret being in the first batch... :banghead
It's clrearly too much, defects are everywhere we'll be obliged to inspect all elements of the figurine upon receipt!

If we encounter this type of problems, their after-sales service must be as infallible as it is fast.

Ah damn my deluxe shipped a few days ago from OSK... guess it's first batch. I wonder how OSK will handle any issues with this one... I wouldn't accept a damaged bike.

Is it confirmed they will change packaging? Hate being burned for being early buyers.

Last edited:
At this point do we really think Gametoys would change the way it ship for second batch? I really doubt they would go back to black foam insert for packaging at this point, feel like they already have all the packages design all ready to go not willing to change and eat up the cost. I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong. But whenever a company said they doing it as batch to provide better quality but it seem most of the time just a better way to cover up the production is slow instead so much of "better quality"

Only expierienced loose magnets. They fell right out of the sword when you take it apart :(
Other then that I am relatively lucky in the first batch I guess.

Ah damn my deluxe shipped a few days ago from OSK... guess it's first batch. I wonder how OSK will handle any issues with this one... I wouldn't accept a damaged bike.

Is it confirmed they will change packaging? Hate being burned for being early buyers.
You really think that the problem is the packaging?
Early buyers shouldn't have these problems we're not guinea pigs, especially since this Cloud has been delayed to improve quality!

Back