Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
381128600_1245265669683930_3173105295235945382_n.jpg

What do we know about these? I am intrigued by this Tifa...

What do we know about these? I am intrigued by this Tifa...
The page i got this said these are some sort of "prizes" so im guessing its a prize for a raffle in the enix physical store like how they introduced the initial merch for ff remake.
If it is so and they follow that format they'll (probably) release this in the usual preorder fashion in the future

They're ichiban kuji prizes yeah, ticket raffle thing popular in Japan that's often in convenience stores. They'll probably sell them as standalone products in the West, they did for all the kuji stuff released for Remake.

They're ichiban kuji prizes yeah, ticket raffle thing popular in Japan that's often in convenience stores. They'll probably sell them as standalone products in the West, they did for all the kuji stuff released for Remake.
Worth noting the quality isn't that great. Paint looks cheap, etc. Going by the remake lottery figures. I have the brother Nier one and it's ok.

Guaranteed they’ll be the same price or more anyway

They're not. The NFT versions were $160, non-NFT versions were $130.

Having said that they can be pre-ordered for $80 each.

Maybe they meant just paying off the remaining balance - Kit does allow you to do that on request. There's certainly been no indication on the OSK Facebook page that any stock's been received.

I think next GT release Ima have to order from everywhere lol. The wait for the Kits invoice is killing me

It would be foolish to think that GT might stray from their remake designs for a single release, but man, the Reunion Cloud design screams “over complicated” to me and I wish we could get the OG Crisis Core look out too.

Either way, I’m extremely excited to see a new figure lined up and really appreciate GT for going into the line this much if they’re really not going to do a Barret :lol

Back