Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y’all I had a question about OSK. So I’m not going to keep my AC Cloud since I’m already content with the remake one I have and I’m messaging someone here to give them mine however they mentioned that Kit can transfer orders between users in the same state ? Can anyone here confirm this ?
I'd be interested. DM? And we can see something about it.

still no news regarding ac release,plus now tycoon +flash flood in china hk/sz area

just 3d file . not in planning

7339DB7A-4967-4B52-8392-C6E43E7A75A8.jpeg
B26E1477-DF96-4885-90DD-976C393D6D83.jpeg

Curious if anyone here has done any custom work or repaints to their GT figures ? I was all in on the line till I got Zack in hand I still reserve the opinion this day that’s it’s a perfect figure as sculpts are easy to nail however the eye paint is not as detailed/accurate to cloud or Sephiroth and especially the newer AC Cloud I added photos of the figure plus cloud and the in game model for comparison. Just curious if anyone here has had theirs customized to be more accurate I’m considering getting Zack back as I’m taking to a painter to see if it’s possible to repaint his eyes to be more accurate and in line with the remake cloud figure for example which itself has a lot of detail in the eye paint application

Attachments

• IMG_1461.jpeg
    IMG_1461.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1460.jpeg
    IMG_1460.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1459.jpeg
    IMG_1459.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1458.jpeg
    IMG_1458.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
    IMG_1456.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 0
Feel much more safe i finally secured my order from Gundamnit 😄 i made the HUGE mistake last year when getting into buying GT to order from Toyswonderland, (before i found out about their issues) had a horrible experience with the Zack figure release.

Wonder how many preorder slots GDi has opened for the AC Cloud, seems a few of us here that missed out has already put the deposit down lol

Back