Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of possible restock options, is anyone even able to search for GameToys products on GunDamit atm? They all seem to be unlisted now, at least for me.
Individual product pages accessed through watchlist or order history still work fine, but searching for the brand name or character names don’t show any results… huh

They have some GT stuff still on ShowZ but not everything, nor AC Cloud. Apparently a whole load of other items were removed too, unsure what's going on there.

650 with shipping on most sites IIRC. FNC has it listed for $489 without shipping. I didn't know they sold action figures at the time, so I didn't check there when I ordered. That box shouldn't cost more than $70 to ship with them, so that should be the cheapest option if they get it back in stock. Their shipping is slow, though, about 4 weeks.

Thanks. What's FNC?

It's finally happening.

wow wow wow!! What surprises me most is that all the swords can be kept into the bike. This is an absolute beast! Can’t wait !! Epic!!

Anyone remember how much it is after the deposit from Kit ? Came out fantastic so I’m gonna keep my pre order and might just part with the bike just wanna be prepared for the cost

There are 2 heads of Cloud Provided ?
And the goggles are supplied just with the motorcycle ?

The goggles, second head, alternate version of the red-handled Fusion Sword and handlebar hands are all exclusive to the Cloud & Fenrir set. If you buy either Cloud and Fenrir on their own, you don't get any of those.

I just pre-ordered Cloud, which of the 2 heads is provided ?
The one on the right or left ?
53540D0F-445C-4272-A7BD-2B1A6A34D690.jpeg

I just pre-ordered Cloud, which of the 2 heads is provided ?
The one on the right or left ?
View attachment 658898
The one on the right is the "wind blowing" sculpt for the deluxe version with Fenrir. Meant to be used with the goggles and when posed on the bike.

If you only bought the standard Cloud, you're just getting the one on the left. The deluxe version had several exclusive stuff included with it.

ccf4bc6c5cd941ef2a29c105620f4a94.jpg

Not the fairest comparison ever since the lighting is different and the photos of the prototype are higher quality, but I wanted to make it anyway.
He actually looks better than the prototype. This is fantastic news for two reasons: because we are getting the best figure of Cloud! And two, Tifa will most likely blow us away with her mass produced figure too!

He actually looks better than the prototype. This is fantastic news for two reasons: because we are getting the best figure of Cloud! And two, Tifa will most likely blow us away with her mass produced figure too!

Definitely one of those rare instances where the final is legit better than the proto. And not in the “i spent over 3 bills on this and I need to convince myself I made the right decision buying this so i will lie to myself it LOOKS better than the proto”.

It LEGIT is better than the proto.

Agreed. GT are out here putting damn near everyone except InArt to shame.

InArt, GAMETOYS and Rocket toys are showing us how it’s done.

Truly truly an exciting time to be a collector!

Where did you pre order from still ? I doubt I’ll be able to sell the bike which I don’t have space for so I’m looking to pre order just cloud and cancel my order from OSK for the set
If you eventually found your Cloud, would you mind reroute your set from OSK to me?

650 with shipping on most sites IIRC. FNC has it listed for $489 without shipping. I didn't know they sold action figures at the time, so I didn't check there when I ordered. That box shouldn't cost more than $70 to ship with them, so that should be the cheapest option if they get it back in stock. Their shipping is slow, though, about 4 weeks.
Worth mentioning if you're in Canada or outside the US it's about 3 months to ship from FNC

In the video, did the goggles paint rub off into the face? glad were were able to see this vid now as it warns us of the potential issues hahah

Also i love that GT keeps pleather materials in their figures on the minimum (save for sephiroth) If this were any other company, that weapon holster would be made entirely by pleather.
They do claim Sephiroth uses genuine leather. I copied and pasted the official description a couple pages back I think.

Worth mentioning if you're in Canada or outside the US it's about 3 months to ship from FNC

They do claim Sephiroth uses genuine leather. I copied and pasted the official description a couple pages back I think.
I feel bad for the guy that didn't buy/sold his Sephiroth due to pleather concerns lol

Back