Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tifa is confirmed for 2023,then next is aerith or noctis. based on the info/progress,i highly think is noctis. tifa body,headsculpt is done,working on the outfit for more improvement.the needs of perfectionism is crazy. boss currently working on yuffie too.
Excellent! I'll buy them all! :D

Thats so nice to hear. Any info is welcome.

Hmmm for completing the "collection" I would probably buy them all. Even though Yuffie and Tifa are characters I dont like so much. .D
Still .. its good to hear, that they are working on female characters. Gives me a little hope for Jessie |D or even Scarlet lol

nah its ok,im naive but also love to put trust on people. trusting you guys wont leak it. but hey ,its worth the sharing,only some leaked.
the reason i share it here because they are many fans on the west that doesn't have access to gt info. as a collector,these figure are just too good to be missed.

gt boss aldy post pic lesser than usual,too many haters and competitor can create some fantasy story with just one pic. therefore not much to share from now on.

let us hope tifa will be available for po soon. its a good news for fans but also a chance for haters/competitor to sabotage.

9month or more than one year to release from preorder stage is consider normal for 1/6 action figures. give it about 2 figure per annual for gt. tifa is confirmed for 2023,then next is aerith or noctis. based on the info/progress,i highly think is noctis. tifa body,headsculpt is done,working on the outfit for more improvement.the needs of perfectionism is crazy. boss currently working on yuffie too.
It’s good to hear the line isn’t dead in the water from the additional sharing. Whilst it’s kinda a bummer we won’t be getting much visual teases I’m very happy with the little update via text. Gets me just as excited for what’s to come.

nah its ok,im naive but also love to put trust on people. trusting you guys wont leak it. but hey ,its worth the sharing,only some leaked.
the reason i share it here because they are many fans on the west that doesn't have access to gt info. as a collector,these figure are just too good to be missed.

gt boss aldy post pic lesser than usual,too many haters and competitor can create some fantasy story with just one pic. therefore not much to share from now on.

let us hope tifa will be available for po soon. its a good news for fans but also a chance for haters/competitor to sabotage.

9month or more than one year to release from preorder stage is consider normal for 1/6 action figures. give it about 2 figure per annual for gt. tifa is confirmed for 2023,then next is aerith or noctis. based on the info/progress,i highly think is noctis. tifa body,headsculpt is done,working on the outfit for more improvement.the needs of perfectionism is crazy. boss currently working on yuffie too.

Hey I’ve been there too, having faith in people doing the right thing...but as I get older, it gets harder everyday to trust someone.

And believe me when I say this, and I’m sure I speak for others here; we LOVE receiving info and pics. BUT, if the risk to too great, I’d prefer you not to share them and I’d rather see them for myself on the retailers website.

This line is too important for us to let a few eager loose lips that don’t give a **** about sinking ships ruin a good thing all because of clout.

As for the competition, 🤣 yo, if they feel jealous and hate on GT, well, they gotta step up their game right?

I don’t mind teases through text, but again, if posting pics can attract certain “eyes”...I wouldn’t mind not seeing them at all.

Hey I’ve been there too, having faith in people doing the right thing...but as I get older, it gets harder everyday to trust someone.

And believe me when I say this, and I’m sure I speak for others here; we LOVE receiving info and pics. BUT, if the risk to too great, I’d prefer you not to share them and I’d rather see them for myself on the retailers website.

This line is too important for us to let a few eager loose lips that don’t give a **** about sinking ships ruin a good thing all because of clout.

As for the competition, 🤣 yo, if they feel jealous and hate on GT, well, they gotta step up their game right?

I don’t mind teases through text, but again, if posting pics can attract certain “eyes”...I wouldn’t mind not seeing them at all.
Teases through text👏🏾

Attachments

• 9cjD2oE.gif
    9cjD2oE.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
The notion of GT having haters baffles me. What they're doing is only offering opportunity for everyone else to up their game. A rising tide lifts all ships and so on.

The notion of GT having haters baffles me. What they're doing is only offering opportunity for everyone else to up their game. A rising tide lifts all ships and so on.
Well if you were that other company that put out those godawful cloud figures...I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate GT’s products blowing them out of the water haha.

So happy to hear from you Walter! Thanks for the update, it's always appreciated here. We are all super excited to see what's next.

Have we ever seen your collection? Have you shared your setup?

So happy to hear from you Walter! Thanks for the update, it's always appreciated here. We are all super excited to see what's next.

Have we ever seen your collection? Have you shared your setup?
im an undercover agent in those group,I shall act as a ninja and not blowing my identity. so no pic. but i kept my figure inside boxes,i do not displaying them but knowing that i own these. thats good for me.

up the games means spending more time and resources on product development.forcing the company to improve or getting less sales.Tifa is a hot character,every player(product maker/retailer/haters/fans) in the market currently have their attention in this gt tifa.

boss know the situation as well,therefore we rarely see gt comeout with character that haven't sell by others brand. its always:let them sell first,no need to declare war with others company.hell even i wish playarts kai selling more so se wont mess with gt.

thereare some picture of tifa. but i dont post it here.lets us wait for the preorder.

ac cloud body still ok.

Attachments

• 1BA79E79-7876-4076-B759-2FD08F4F4192.jpeg
    1BA79E79-7876-4076-B759-2FD08F4F4192.jpeg
    784.9 KB · Views: 0
im an undercover agent in those group,I shall act as a ninja and not blowing my identity. so no pic. but i kept my figure inside boxes,i do not displaying them but knowing that i own these. thats good for me.

up the games means spending more time and resources on product development.forcing the company to improve or getting less sales.Tifa is a hot character,every player(product maker/retailer/haters/fans) in the market currently have their attention in this gt tifa.

boss know the situation as well,therefore we rarely see gt comeout with character that haven't sell by others brand. its always:let them sell first,no need to declare war with others company.hell even i wish playarts kai selling more so se wont mess with gt.

thereare some picture of tifa. but i dont post it here.lets us wait for the preorder.

ac cloud body still ok.
Walter88 Thank you so much for coming back. When can we get the AC cloud??

Think he first posted about it around the middle of 2022, so it's been in that position for quite a while. Impressive stuff, hope the production units are as good.

The front looks okay. But what about the back of the arms?
I have a Jiaou Doll here, used him online for drawing references and he has a little crack on his shoulder. After I have my pics for refs, I put him back in the base form. Surely the quality is different, but just curious.

I’ve been following this forum for a while, but this will be my first time posting here
👁️ 👁️ .
I’ve been having an issue with my Cloud where his silicone arm joint is extremely loose. To the point where it falls off whenever Cloud is even slightly angled. Does anyone here know of any possible fixes to make the joint just a tad bit sturdier?

I had the Sephiroth from this line. Called “Extra Knights” by bandai. Arms moved up and down. Head could not move because Seph’s hair was long. 😂 but his head was connected to a peg that slotted in the neck.
Check them out!
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Bandai_Action_Figures
Man, I remember these! These were so cool back then, but of course what we have today is much improved. I couldn't get these back then since I was a kid with no money, and then as a teen they were expensive on eBay. On the plus side, we're getting game-look Bring Arts this year, so I'll check it out just for the novelty, otherwise I'm not a huge collector/fan of Bring Arts these days.

I’ve been following this forum for a while, but this will be my first time posting here
👁️ 👁️ .
I’ve been having an issue with my Cloud where his silicone arm joint is extremely loose. To the point where it falls off whenever Cloud is even slightly angled. Does anyone here know of any possible fixes to make the joint just a tad bit sturdier?

Do you mean the peg inserting into the shoulder socket? Just wrap some tissue paper around the peg for a cheap and easy way to add padding/friction. If the tissue gets stuck, use a tooth pick to take it out of the socket. Like this (my own "hack": ). Hopefully that's all you need to do.

Back