Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜²! I can't even tell, it look very good!
I agree!! Here's some pics of when I first attached the head. So clean!
Screenshot_20221225-035933_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221225-035923_Gallery.jpg

Thank you so much for your reply. :)
Can I ask how much custom fees and vat came to?
How long did the figure take to reach you?
What courier delivered your figure to you?
Custom fees and VAT added about Ā£120.
The shipping time was relatively fast and arrived sooner than the estimateā€”It took 2 business days for them to ship it out, and about 2 and a half weeks for it to show up.
They used cainiao tracking so it only showed up as ā€œlocal courierā€ and I didnā€™t actually see who delivered it. Strikes didnā€™t seem to affect anything.

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you so much for your reply. :)

Can I ask how much custom fees and vat came to?

How long did the figure take to reach you?

What courier delivered your figure to you?

Congrats! Youā€™ve been very fortunate indeed by all accounts. Hope they come through for you with your second order too. Is there any reason why they split your order?

I had duplicate orders by mistake, I think I checked out twice because the site was playing up at the time, and then just decided to keep both orders since Zack is my favourite VII character.

seen a few people get their zack in hand from TWL, so they finally got stock but it took them almost 4 months after other retailers

The shipping time was relatively fast and arrived sooner than the estimateā€”It took 2 business days for them to ship it out, and about 2 and a half weeks for it to show up.
They used cainiao tracking so it only showed up as ā€œlocal courierā€ and I didnā€™t actually see who delivered it. Strikes didnā€™t seem to affect anything.
Thank you for sharing this information. Itā€™s really useful to know. (y)

Merry Christmas to you, sir. :)

I had duplicate orders by mistake, I think I checked out twice because the site was playing up at the time, and then just decided to keep both orders since Zack is my favourite VII character.
What do you plan to do with the extra pair of figures?

seen a few people get their zack in hand from TWL, so they finally got stock but it took them almost 4 months after other retailers
Still waiting for SugoToys to get theirs in! :oops:

Wut? For real?
Yep, I actually re-ordered mine again after cancelling twice and it turned up.

Credit due, all the hating on TWL, they did deliver eventually. 4 months delay yes, but better than never.

Letā€™s hope the same applies for my AC Cloud & Bike.

That's good news for those with AC Cloud on order but still doesn't give me a ton of faith when they never delivered on Remake Cloud or Present Toys Jones. Did they ever release Lim Toys Gunslinger? R_R_X said they were fighting with them to get them to pay for their stock.

Solar and Joy Station are both doing Tifa statues in the future, and considering both of them interact with fans via FB and are generally willing to make sculpt modifications, there's a chance they could be legitimately good. Solar in particular seem to be known for matching their prototypes quite closely. They also don't really do nude/lewd versions either, so less of an embarrassment to display.

Dress would've looked dope purple or black. Hell, even OrangešŸ”„
There is a purple version, but there's an option for it to come with some really creepy other lewd bodies lol. I'm personally waiting for the 1/3 by fan art studios. He's trying to get the likeness down perfect and it doesn't look like it'll be lewd.

Woah, 500 + 120 for Cloud standalone figure? Or bundled with the Hardy Daytona? Am happy for you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just in from TW. Sorry to hear that others have had issues but theyā€™ve always come through for me.
I'm glad people finally getting their from TWL. I assume their probably pay for the slowest shipping to get their batch to make up the cheap price.

Im happy for those, who got their Zacks from TWL. Who knows where they got their stock from.
Still months too late.

Im happy for those, who got their Zacks from TWL. Who knows where they got their stock from.
Still months too late.
Wasnā€™t too late for me. I missed out initially and was able to snag a second one from them for retail. Does suck for those that pre-ordered and had to wait but better late than never.

Back