Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the last few releases are anything to go by, they'll definitely show up after release at the usual outlets, but once they do they'll get snapped up quickly since it seems to only be a couple of units at a time that show up. From what's been said over the past few weeks by those more familiar with GT in this thread, the set's likely been delayed until Q2 anyway, so there's a bit more time to prepare at least.

Just wanted to share some pics of my Sleeping Sephiroth display for those that never saw it, and some shots I've never shared here before.

9.jpg

4.jpg

16.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! I tried my best to imitate this amazing piece of art:
View attachment 614241

I missed seeing this by a year, by the time I went to Tokyo they'd closed the original physical SE Store and replaced it with Artnia which is honestly kind of lame in comparison. You get to look at a smaller and just as great version any time you want though!

May I ask where you got this from and for how much? I am desperate for a solo Remake Cloud figure.
I got mine on Aliexpress after seeing @Kha0s mention the seller “DASONG2” a few pages back and found them to have cheaper prices than the insanity that is eBay…
Just shy of £500 before custom fees and VAT :ohbfrank:

Just wanted to share some pics of my Sleeping Sephiroth display for those that never saw it, and some shots I've never shared here before.

Really great work to reproduce the SE-store statue! Good job! (Still can't believe the statue was removed when they moved location)

ToysWonderland update:

I have had my Zack + 2nd Class body arrive (1 of 2 copies), to the surprise of probably everyone here. At first I thought they were just updating tracking, as they've done before, but actually noticed it was DHL and it was moving along, and saw it was delivered. Just got back to my address and lo and behold, it's actually there (I need to open it, make sure it's not a bunch of rocks, obviously). Just waiting on my second orders to arrive now.

I got mine on Aliexpress after seeing @Kha0s mention the seller “DASONG2” a few pages back and found them to have cheaper prices than the insanity that is eBay…

I think I ordered my Cloud + Bike from them too, worked out cheaper than eBay back then.

Thank you so much for your reply. :)

Can I ask how much custom fees and vat came to?

How long did the figure take to reach you?

What courier delivered your figure to you?

ToysWonderland update:
I have had my Zack + 2nd Class body arrive (1 of 2 copies), to the surprise of probably everyone here. At first I thought they were just updating tracking, as they've done before, but actually noticed it was DHL and it was moving along, and saw it was delivered. Just got back to my address and lo and behold, it's actually there (I need to open it, make sure it's not a bunch of rocks, obviously). Just waiting on my second orders to arrive now.
Congrats! You’ve been very fortunate indeed by all accounts. Hope they come through for you with your second order too. Is there any reason why they split your order?

It look beautiful!! What body did you end up using for that??
Thanks so much! The skintone fit perfectly with Jiaou Doll JOK-12D-YS, but it required some modification to the neck to fit properly. I had to thicken the neck by putting, I believe it was Saran wrap, around the metal pole just below the ball joint in the neck, which added bulk to the neck, allowing the head to fit more appropriately. I then hot glued his head in place because the ball joint was not large enough, so it's a good looking solution but he is unable to rotate his head. Which is fine. He's sleeping 🤣
JD-12D-2.jpg

Thanks so much! The skintone fit perfectly with Jiaou Doll JOK-12D-YS, but it required some modification to the neck to fit properly. I had to thicken the neck by putting, I believe it was Saran wrap, around the metal pole just below the ball joint in the neck, which added bulk to the neck, allowing the head to fit more appropriately. I then hot glued his head in place because the ball joint was not large enough, so it's a good looking solution but he is unable to rotate his head. Which is fine. He's sleeping 🤣
View attachment 614693
😲! I can't even tell, it look very good!

Back