Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys so this is my first time venturing into the 1/6 world. My question is for the GAMEtoys Cloud and Daytona why does say OneSixthOutfitters charge about $490 USD with shipping versus say KGhobby you can get two for a little more than that $700usd or so.

Im in the US and just want to know if anyone can shed light on this. Does ordering from a shop like OneSixthOutfitters yield a mintier condition package/box or do they take good care of packaging during shipment? How about KGHobby? Any advise you can offer is much appreciated!

Also I noticed OneSixthOutfitters is sold out of the GAMEtoys Cloud standalone figure but its still available on almost any other site. Is there a reason for this?

Finally how close to the pictures advertised of the Cloud and Daytona will it actually look like? I usually get all my Playarts Kai at BBTS and they are about as legit as they come but they do not offer any of these 1/6 figures maybe because they are not officially licensed?

Hey guys so this is my first time venturing into the 1/6 world. My question is for the GAMEtoys Cloud and Daytona why does say OneSixthOutfitters charge about $490 USD with shipping versus say KGhobby you can get two for a little more than that $700usd or so.

Im in the US and just want to know if anyone can shed light on this. Does ordering from a shop like OneSixthOutfitters yield a mintier condition package/box or do they take good care of packaging during shipment? How about KGHobby? Any advise you can offer is much appreciated!

Also I noticed OneSixthOutfitters is sold out of the GAMEtoys Cloud standalone figure but its still available on almost any other site. Is there a reason for this?

Finally how close to the pictures advertised of the Cloud and Daytona will it actually look like? I usually get all my Playarts Kai at BBTS and they are about as legit as they come but they do not offer any of these 1/6 figures maybe because they are not officially licensed?

OSO is in the US, so they have to pay import shipping costs to bring stock into the US and then onto their customers. KG Hobby is overseas, so they don't have the pay the import costs.

I've never ordered from OSO, but it's unlikely that one store will provide a better box than the other. All retailers know that people like to receive an undamaged box, so they pack orders well. But it's impossible to control how well package handlers perform their duties.

OSO is a smaller operation than others so they don't carry as much stock, so they decided to order a limited amount and that's that. They don't want to take orders for 100 pcs, because then they have to pay for 100 pcs from their distributor, and if 20 people cancel their order between now and when it arrives, OSO is stuck with those items that they have to sell quickly to get their money back.

GAME Toys is a new producer, I think they've only made one figure before, I can't remember what it was, but it was mentioned earlier in the thread. So, they don't have much of a track record, so we don't know how well Cloud will turn out.

OSO is in the US, so they have to pay import shipping costs to bring stock into the US and then onto their customers. KG Hobby is overseas, so they don't have the pay the import costs.

I've never ordered from OSO, but it's unlikely that one store will provide a better box than the other. All retailers know that people like to receive an undamaged box, so they pack orders well. But it's impossible to control how well package handlers perform their duties.

OSO is a smaller operation than others so they don't carry as much stock, so they decided to order a limited amount and that's that. They don't want to take orders for 100 pcs, because then they have to pay for 100 pcs from their distributor, and if 20 people cancel their order between now and when it arrives, OSO is stuck with those items that they have to sell quickly to get their money back.

GAME Toys is a new producer, I think they've only made one figure before, I can't remember what it was, but it was mentioned earlier in the thread. So, they don't have much of a track record, so we don't know how well Cloud will turn out.

Thank you so much for your thorough reply! This makes sense to me. So the last question I would ask is say I order from KG Hobby, if Im in the US and order one of these figures is it a situation where even if I pay in full with the shipping, would I owe customs or any other fees to your knowledge? Sorry for my ignorance I have never ordered from an international seller (I am in the US). Do you have any retailer you recommend for this purchase specifically? Thank you so much for any insight.

Thank you so much for your thorough reply! This makes sense to me. So the last question I would ask is say I order from KG Hobby, if Im in the US and order one of these figures is it a situation where even if I pay in full with the shipping, would I owe customs or any other fees to your knowledge? Sorry for my ignorance I have never ordered from an international seller (I am in the US). Do you have any retailer you recommend for this purchase specifically? Thank you so much for any insight.

No, the US doesn't charge customs fees.

I ordered the GAME Toys from KG Hobby.

No, the US doesn't charge customs fees.

I ordered the GAME Toys from KG Hobby.

Thank you for all of your quick replies. Youve helped me secure my pre order. Do you know if the deluxe version gametoys Cloud and Daytona will have a special packaged box? Or do you think itll be a box w the Cloud separate like the standard version and another box with the Daytona? I was almost considering buying Cloud standalone separate (I pre ordered the deluxe w the Daytona and cloud) but not sure if that makes sense. FF7 is my all time favorite game so I dont open any of these I keep them all sealed in the box. But if the packaging was different maybe Ill be a sucker and buy a standard Cloud too. I wasnt able to find any info on this.

Gametoys just released their first figure, which was Ichigo. Quality looks the same as their prototype so that's a good sign for their future figures like Cloud and Seph.

kjjcVHF.jpg

gtEMt6c.jpg

Thank you for all of your quick replies. Youve helped me secure my pre order. Do you know if the deluxe version gametoys Cloud and Daytona will have a special packaged box? Or do you think itll be a box w the Cloud separate like the standard version and another box with the Daytona? I was almost considering buying Cloud standalone separate (I pre ordered the deluxe w the Daytona and cloud) but not sure if that makes sense. FF7 is my all time favorite game so I dont open any of these I keep them all sealed in the box. But if the packaging was different maybe Ill be a sucker and buy a standard Cloud too. I wasnt able to find any info on this.
Did you go with KGHobby for your preorder? I think they've been sold out on the deluxe version and Daytona for a while now.

EDIT: Nevermind looks like it's back up for PO. It was gone last time I checked.

Last edited:
Gametoys just released their first figure, which was Ichigo. Quality looks the same as their prototype so that's a good sign for their future figures like Cloud and Seph.

kjjcVHF.jpg

gtEMt6c.jpg

Did you go with KGHobby for your preorder? I think they've been sold out on the deluxe version and Daytona for a while now.

EDIT: Nevermind looks like it's back up for PO. It was gone last time I checked.

Yes I actually pre ordered 2 deluxe versions shipped express to the USA for $726 usd from KGhobby. They did indeed sell out however I emailed them and they replied very promptly saying they added more stock. Apparently they order X amount and when sold out they can add more. The pre order is indeed not closed. It?s a matter of if the retailer wants to take on ordering more stock. KGhobby added 30 more. So I?d advise to order while you can if you have not yet done so.

It appears it?s now officially sold out on KGHobby:

https://www.kghobby.com/gametoys-gt-002c-1-6-scale-cloud-figure-locomotive-deluxe-version/

I hope you secured one. If not TNS and showzstore still have their pre orders open. Good luck!

I actually ordered the deluxe earlier tonight. Was gonna wait until later to place an order but I'm glad I got the order in. That Seph teaser has me excited!

I was getting a quote of $0 for shipping for Cloud + Daytona though. I imagine that's not right.

Tempted to also order the VTS version and kitbash the best possible Cloud.

Last edited:
I actually ordered the deluxe earlier tonight. Was gonna wait until later to place an order but I'm glad I got the order in. That Seph teaser has me excited!

I was getting a quote of $0 for shipping for Cloud + Daytona though. I imagine that's not right.

Tempted to also order the VTS version and kitbash the best possible Cloud.

Imo I would not order the VTS. Coming from a FF7 fanatic I was 16 when ff7 launched and had ff7 in 1997 day one when it launched Cloud is my all time favorite character ever. Im not a fan of any knock off or unofficial stuff until gametoys. Simply put the head sculpt. If you kitbash VTS has the better pants. Thats it. Imo the face and hair is way off. Great sculpt however not accurate. Also if you want to get crazy the loops where the waist connects to the suspenders is way off. Gametoys nails all but the parachute pants imo. Play arts Kai v2 cloud has the best sculpt but you have to live with plastic clothing etc. Gametoys is superior in this regard. VTS has me at the pants. Thats it. Other than that Gametoys looks better.

There's a lot of 1:6 greatness here.
Though I know I'll be that annoying guy...but I would like to see a 1:12 FFVII line...need me some Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth...Aerith...x)

There's a lot of 1:6 greatness here.
Though I know I'll be that annoying guy...but I would like to see a 1:12 FFVII line...need me some Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth...Aerith...x)

No you won't, I bet there are plently of people who would but it.
I ready that Play Arts Tifa will be releasing either this or next week, is anyone here still collecting PAK?

No you won't, I bet there are plently of people who would but it.
I ready that Play Arts Tifa will be releasing either this or next week, is anyone here still collecting PAK?
I cancelled all my PAK orders. Had the entire crew + Seph POd but I'll stick with having the 1/6 Gametoys Cloud + Seph on display. I'm hoping that GT does a good Tifa and Aerith next. All the other ones so far have been weird. I also think GT would give us sculpted hair for Tifa and Aerith like how PAK has them, which is a huge plus for me.

Wish GT has some sort of social media account so that we can ask them if they plan on doing Tifa or Aerith. I feel like they would do them well.

Last edited:
Back