Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any other websites you guys would recommend for 1/6 figures in general?

I usually check out the following listed below but curious if there are others that are reputable and worth saving for future use.

Onesixthkit, onesixthoutfitters, Gianttoy and KGHobby.

I've purchased from TNS many times and never had any issues. I use Monkey Depot mainly for figure parts, but they also sell full figures. I don't think they have either Cloud though.

I know it sounds dumb for people in the west but a lot of japanese companies simply have no interest in the "worldwide market".
Thats why to this date there are still dozens of games and movies that are Japan exclusive (forever or timed).
Not because they are not interested in money but because they only want to create content for japanese people.
A lot of japanese publishers completely refuse to localize their products into other languages,
not because they cant localize it, they dont want to.

Sometimes they can figure out some deals like with Bloodborne and the japanese company Max Factory and their Figma line
or with Berserk and the japanese company Prime 1 Studio.
Its not that likely that they will work together with Sideshow, Hot Toys or whatever other big foreign companies there are
and Square Enix is even more self restricted because they want to sell their own collector items
and they dont have 1/6 or 1/4 statue lines.
A lot of times their main priority is the japanese market, products made by japanese people for japanese people.
Its a completely different mindset than in EU or NA where they want to make everything available to everyone worldwide.

Japan's policy is understandable too. They strive to make products strictly for the Japanese market. It is probably the only country that refuses to localize its products for worldwide use. The rest, on the contrary, are trying to conquer the world market in all possible ways. I say this with confidence because I work in https://thewordpoint.com/services/localization/gaming and we have the most popular video game localization service. For our Local Developers, local success is not enough.

A youtube reviewer made a custom material to put on PAK sword, seems pretty and came out nicely.
He also trim Cloud's hair for the eye to be more visible.

Also production of Tifa statues are reaching their final stages.

Mayflies
tifa1.jpg

tifa3.jpg

tifa2.jpg

Exquisite Studio
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

Hi there guys. Need some help here. Im currently deciding if I should pick up the AC version of Cloud or the Remake version 2. I think the AC version looks better overall, and I would pair him up with Sephiroth too... So, for the ones that have it, which one looks better in person? The AC or the Remake version 2? Thanks!

Hi there guys. Need some help here. Im currently deciding if I should pick up the AC version of Cloud or the Remake version 2. I think the AC version looks better overall, and I would pair him up with Sephiroth too... So, for the ones that have it, which one looks better in person? The AC or the Remake version 2? Thanks!
If you're talking about play arts figures. The Advent children one looks more badass with all the swords but I prefer the classic look of the remake version. The Advent children face sculpt also looks a bit dated compared to the v2

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I like the head on that new Tifa, but I prefer the Superduck outfit and body more. I wish I could tell these toys that less is more sometimes lol

There is a very quick Exquisite Studio 1/4 Tifa unboxing on YouTube but I can't post it.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious copying that Mayflies did with their statue. An artist named Blair Armitage did a fairly well known, incredible rendered Tifa around 3 years ago and it looks like they just took the whole design except the face/proportions. If you google Blair Armitage Tifa it will pop up.

Does anyone here have the VS Toys Tifa yet? Just waiting on mine, shipped so probably getting it in a few weeks. Would love to see some pics if anyone already has theirs.

Cool.

Here's hoping they make the rest of the crew.

And maybe GAME Toys will continue on with other games and bring us a decent Solid Snake, Nathan Drake, and maybe even a Link. That'd be great.

Back