Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As he should be though, glad they made him in scale. I wish TNS would upgrade to faster shipping, probably won't have mine until this time next month.
Not really. Dante is somewhere 6'2" to 6'4" and Sephiroth is somewhere 6'1" to 6'5" depending where you read the information. @BrooklynWolf X's photo makes it look Sephiroth is towering over Dante.

Not really. Dante is somewhere 6'2" to 6'4" and Sephiroth is somewhere 6'1" to 6'5" depending where you read the information. @BrooklynWolf X's photo makes it look Sephiroth is towering over Dante.

Ehhh, I tend to not put too much credence on stats like those. I just go by what I see with my eyes. Dante from DMC4 is anime AF with a small head and ridiculously long legs and looks WAY taller than the numbers you mentioned. whereas in dmc5 he looks like a real person clocking in at 6’ (the actor he’s modeled after is in fact 6’2” afterall).

For Sephiroth, according to ultimania vol 2, his height was never officially given. Also, visually speaking his height is always consistent to the naked eye. He literally towers over everyone, from Zack (listed at 6’3”), cloud, Tifa and Aerith.

I guess if we stuck with what’s been established on paper, then yeah, GTs Sephiroth is way too tall...or Asmus’ Dante is too short...eh, whatever haha.

If we adhered to real world height stats of VG characters, then bayonetta would be 10’ tall and Luka would be 11’ tall...it’s weird and inconsistent to say the least.

Oh god I’m getting way too dorky with this s*** lol. So I’d just say eff it and have it make sense in my own weird world haha.

Believe me, when I get that 3rd party bayo, I’m gonna have her face off against Dante, Sephiroth AND Cloud in that review.

They say that's a mistranslation. Maybe Sephiroth is actually wearing platform boots. 🤣

Either way, bring on the rest and I would like FF8 1/6.
HahaHaha! Dude why you gotta do that man??

And hell yeah, FF8!!

I’d sacrifice so many goats for FF6...

Sabin, terra, Locke...damn. I want them all.

Even though I wasn’t a fan of FFXV, hell, give me the boy band and I’ll be happy too!

HahaHaha! Dude why you gotta do that man??

And hell yeah, FF8!!

I’d sacrifice so many goats for FF6...

Sabin, terra, Locke...damn. I want them all.

Even though I wasn’t a fan of FFXV, hell, give me the boy band and I’ll be happy too!
FFXV would be nice too.

They use to be good, but then they started charging EMS prices for SAL service. I've been buying from KGH since they were just a evilBay store. Could just be a sign of the times but I may change directions myself and go with Giantoy.
I've been a big customer of KGH for years, but now it’s over. I'm finishing the many pre-orders I still have with them but I won't be buying from them anymore.
In 2021 I received 5 figures with damaged boxes! They don't take care of the shipping at all and on top of that I had at least 3 times customs fees.

Having a new box is very difficult with them, they prefer offer a partial refund... and you stay with you damaged box!
And also it's true that their delivery time is much longer than before, and the shipping cost is often more expensive than what they announce in their Preorder.

So for new purchases I go through OSK or Giantoy, much more serious

Sephiroth was somethings liek 6-6,2 in the og manual, cloud was 5,7 and Zack was 5,11 iirc. As time goes on they keep making them incredibly tall, I think Cloud himself is nearl 6 ft now with Zack being 6,2-6,4? By the time it's 2030 Sephiroth will be 7 feet tall.

Sephiroth was somethings liek 6-6,2 in the og manual, cloud was 5,7 and Zack was 5,11 iirc. As time goes on they keep making them incredibly tall, I think Cloud himself is nearl 6 ft now with Zack being 6,2-6,4? By the time it's 2030 Sephiroth will be 7 feet tall.
In one of the scenes where Cloud has a vision of Sephiroth, he turns around and his face to face with him. Cloud's eyeline is even with his chest.

Because of what I see there, I'm glad the figure is so tall. Looks accurate to me.

Looks fantastic to me. Excited for this to ship out!

paogX8W.png
XRFxqHN.jpg

aFt599W.png

Last edited:
Here's a better look on the height difference between Sephiroth and Cloud for those who were not convinced it's not the height but the overall proportions issues for GameToys Cloud during the production stage.
132543lf8xnwrk6yxvb33i.jpg

I've been a big customer of KGH for years, but now it’s over. I'm finishing the many pre-orders I still have with them but I won't be buying from them anymore.
In 2021 I received 5 figures with damaged boxes! They don't take care of the shipping at all and on top of that I had at least 3 times customs fees.

Having a new box is very difficult with them, they prefer offer a partial refund... and you stay with you damaged box!
And also it's true that their delivery time is much longer than before, and the shipping cost is often more expensive than what they announce in their Preorder.

So for new purchases I go through OSK or Giantoy, much more serious
Dang I'm sorry to hear this! My 2 Gametoys Sephiroths' arrived and they were just bubble wrapped/not double boxed like say BBTS does here in the US. Gametoys uses a brown box outside of the regular painted boxed item. Then KG bubble wrapped that box and bagged it/shipped it. Id have thought they would have used a extra box to ship it but maybe I'm spoiled with BBTS and how well they pack their items. One brown/outside box has slight corner damage but I haven't opened it to see if the main box that houses the figure is damaged. I planned to open it this weekend so I will report back. It isn't too bad but its not perfect for sure. I expected some damages from HK to the USA. Does Giantoy ship with double boxes? This is my first time ordering a 1/6 figure from KGHobby. My Red XIII VTS came from Giantoy with a broken tail (they partially refunded me). So I think anywhere you will have some bad luck. Let me know your all's experience with how KG ships their products. I Hope my 2 Gametoys Cloud/Daytonas arrive mint as can be from KG. Time will tell.

Back