Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good!

294959414_8630211760329595_276761477383248066_n.jpg

Review for VTS AC CLOUD.

I like this reviewer POV. And I agree with most parts. The base is definitely the highlight of this figure. Their fusion sword also quite impressive.

Last edited:
Review for VTS AC CLOUD.

I like this reviewer POV. And I agree with most parts. The base is definitely the highlight of this figure. Their fusion sword also quite impressive.

Good review, the HS and scale are such a shame - didn't capture Cloud's likeness whatsoever.
But that Diorama base tho...

Last edited:
Review for VTS AC CLOUD.

One thing I don’t like about the sword is how it’s been painted .. it’s looks lazy and cheap. I tot some gradient will make it look better ..

regarding the vts ac cloud,few member from gt group bought it.
only the base is acceptable.others is ****.

2 pic today.
noc jacket?zack battle damaged version?

yes. not yet release. wait

Attachments

• C754519C-9AE9-4CF2-BB53-680CA1EF3A36.jpeg
    C754519C-9AE9-4CF2-BB53-680CA1EF3A36.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B87DB06-C0DE-424C-A7D9-B1BC38D586C6.jpeg
    7B87DB06-C0DE-424C-A7D9-B1BC38D586C6.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
regarding the vts ac cloud,few member from gt group bought it.
only the base is acceptable.others is ****.

2 pic today.
noc jacket?zack battle damaged version?

yes. not yet release. wait
Zack Battle Damaged?? I think my brain just exploded lol

Trying to figure out if I'd actually get battle damaged Zack... I mean, after his release, I'm going to have 2 on the shelf... with the B.D. version that would be 3 Zacks lol. What about you guys? 🤔

Trying to figure out if I'd actually get battle damaged Zack... I mean, after his release, I'm going to have 2 on the shelf... with the B.D. version that would be 3 Zacks lol. What about you guys? 🤔
Swap out the clean 1st class with a Cloud HS and have a Crisis Core ending scene

Swap out the clean 1st class with a Cloud HS and have a Crisis Core ending scene
There's just something about displaying Zack dying that I just really don't want :monkey2 Maybe for like a picture or two, but I'm just so excited to have Zack displayed with Aerith. I just replayed the game a few months ago and the ending still hits so hard. Can't wait to bawl to HD remaster lol

Back