Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing lasts forever. But it depends on climate/humidity if how you’re handling the figure. Avoid direct sunlight.

How badly do you want a 1/6 Sephiroth figure? Because it doesn’t get better than this.
Not that badly, I am actually still considering if I want it or not.

From a non-owner's POV the only actual drawback I can see to GT Seph is the hair causing issues with head and neck articulation, but his hair's been causing issues in nearly every single action figure of him in one way or another. Everything else looks absolutely top notch, they even got the little greeblies on his belt buckle.

Just got mine the other day!

PXL_20220425_012250682.PORTRAIT.jpg

Consistently amazes me that noone, not even Square who have direct access to the ingame and Visual Works renders, can get his face right, and along come GT who got him absolutely bang on. It's all in his eyes.

I think the GT Sephiroth is considerably better than the GT Cloud, and the early looks at GT Tifa and GT Advent Cloud look even better than Sephiroth. They're really improving their craft over time and it makes me hopeful that, after Barret, Aerith and Yuffie, of course, they'll consider a Cloud v2 just because of how much better a job I think they'd do by then.

Was there any update about the release month in Q2?
Nope, but aside from May, they only have 'til the end of June to release him, unless they hit us with a dreaded delay. :eek: But I don't think it'll come to that. I'm expecting beginning of June release, tbh, but that's just a guess. ;) I'd imagine they've got their hands full with Tifa.. I mean, hands full with organizing Tifa for pre-orders, as well as their Death Note line, so Zack's probably going to be released closer to the end of Q2, I'd suspect.
zackandcloud3.jpg

Last edited:
i thought they said april? Plus he's cropping up on ali express with pics I've never seen. I'm wondering if it's not the other one from that other company though.

Last edited:
We have a saying here in Sweden; "When you wait for something good, you can never wait to long". Important thing is we´re gonna get a masterpiece figure. I dont mind if I have to wait longer for Zack (or any other figure). :)

April to June according to a few sites, but 3rd party companies move on their own timescale being a very small team.

just kinda surprised since gametoys is normally punctual unless the're making big changes, and it looked like Zack was going smooth.

just kinda surprised since gametoys is normally punctual unless the're making big changes, and it looked like Zack was going smooth.
What is unpunctual about delays? There was zero indication that Zack was going smooth. He went up for preorder, had an estimate delivery date and that's it. Like all the other 1/6 figures in the market, there's no indication of how production is going until the figure either releases or delays.

Back