Figures Toy Company announces Batman '66 license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector47

Freaked Out
Reaction score
...amongst many others. 8 and 12 inch figures! And future lines will have removable masks! Look at all the villains they will be putting out! Amazing...

https://figurestoycompany.com/classictvbatmanactionfiguresseries1.aspx

PS -If you look along the side, you will see all of the other product coming out this Summer. They are basically reviving the Mego universe by themselves. World Greatest Heroes; Plus Dallas; Plus Gilligan's Island; Plus Evel Knievel; Plus Conan; Plus Tarzan and many many more! Pretty amazing stuff here. :pray:

Hot Toys is too busy making Iron Mans so they passed it off to them.

its a seperate license for the 8" format...the license was available and figures toy company jumped on it

It's for the 12 inch figures too. The unmasked version could be very cool. Like anything, it's how well they manage the head sculpt and paint apps.

They're making Egghead! I'm in eggstasy! :panic:

sculpts_zps42af0ef1.jpg

Howard Chan: "Hot Toys is making EVERYTHING... after we make Iron Man."

Well at least this way we will get a good cast of characters and nothing looks more apt for 66 Batman than Mego style figures.

I just hope there not too expensive remember the realy cool Buck Rogers figures that came out looked great cost a fortune and they never did any more.

The sheer volume of villains they're doing from the show is impressive. If you love the show at all, these are a virtual must-have. I think Figures Inc. has cornered the '66 market. The early stuff Mattel showcased for the '66 merchandise is a virtual memory now. And it hasn't even hit selves yet. Hot Toys may have piddle paddled too long in waiting to put something out. Especially if the 12 inch figures from Figures Inc. look anywhere near as good as these early head sculpts suggest. They are getting all the press and people I know are dropping pre-orders on other merchandise because this is the best value for a highly detailed figure.

Back