Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no idea guys.it just popped up in a bruce lee search.it was on a 7''figure(not a storm)looked a tad baggy,but ok for the scale.there was also an old medicom 7'' ETD figure with the black catsuit repainted in the GOD colours.

Those are promo shots, I've seen in hand pics on One 12 Republic on FB and I don't think the production heads are as good as they could be. The main head he ships with is good, but the others don't fare as well. Obviously it could be down to the photography, phone pics vs pro shots, but we'll see as more reviews/pics emerge.

I've seen some slightly clearer pics on FB and it doesn't look too bad. I think it may be like Harley in that it doesn't always photograph well.

I spent some time tonight inspecting all the face sculpts, keeping in mind the limitations of scale etc.

The plasticity of Lee's face (seen in many actors) makes it difficult to capture, I think.

Both sets of SHF faces contain some likeness, but I generally like the EtD sculpts better; although there are certain difficult to catch angles that push the GoD over the top, in the right light.

Fun figure, but I like it best (for the moment) with the neutral EtD head.

b1579fffdcb9b41e473f0e06162cd7f2.jpg

e1eaf2c775227d9a17cb029e95bd111c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent some time tonight inspecting all the face sculpts, keeping in mind the limitations of scale etc.

The plasticity of Lee's face (seen in many actors) makes it difficult to capture, I think.

Both sets of SHF faces contain some likeness, but I generally like the EtD sculpts better; although there are certain difficult to catch angles that push the GoD over the top, in the right light.

Fun figure, but I like it best (for the moment) with the neutral EtD head.

b1579fffdcb9b41e473f0e06162cd7f2.jpg

e1eaf2c775227d9a17cb029e95bd111c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee going to kick RO trooper arse :lol

Decided to go all in.
image.jpg
Thought it might be funny to have these tiny figures.
Really surprised to find that I think these are my new favorite collectibles, instantly overtaking 1/6 figures and 1/4 scale PFs.
They're pretty dirt cheap, take up little room (with tiny boxes!), the paint apps are good, the poseability is off the scale and the Lee figures even come with 4 heads each! (and Indy comes with idol, stone, grail)
These are just fun! :yess:
IMG_0666.JPG

(The SHFigarts Lee's are on a different level to the Figma Indy)
I'm definitely in for a Temple of Doom Indy and a Way of the Dragon Bruce !

If someone were to do a custom head and hat, that Indy wouldn't be half bad. I'm glad you can swap out the faces between the ETD and GOD sculpts on Bruce, that gives you a bit more scope. I would have liked a BD version more, maybe they'll do BD versions of both in the future, they may as well milk the license while they have it, Bruce always sells.

Back