Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could just release a general body and 10 different heads since its all the same anyway.

I wouldn't mind seeing some titans tho

Looks like max factory is doing pacific rim. Deltorofilms.com released pics of an early build of their gypsy danger. Hope its gonna be a figma!

2f43eb93ea78ec79f4dffb1c3a6b70c3.jpg

Please God let it be a Figma. Figma Gipsy Danger and Knifehead and I can die happily.

Hello everyone! Was looking for an active figma forum!

I'll start off by listing my collection:

-Figma Saber (first blue model)
-Figma Alter Saber
-Figma Rider (Medusa) 2x (lost hands)
-Figma Homura Akemi
-Figma Sayaka Miki
-Figma Kyoko Sakura (Casual)
-Figma Lynette Bishop
-Figma Hibiki Tachibana
-Figma Ninja Slayer
-Figma Akane Isshiki
-Figma Rei Kuroki
-Figma Samus Aran
-Figma Yui Takamura
-Figma Cryska Barchenowa
-Figma Matoi Ryuuko
-Figma Futayo Honda
-Figma Nadeko Sengoku
-Figma Anzu Futaba
-Bandai Tamashii Alien Warrior

Wishlist:

-Figma Mutsu
-Figma Nagato
-Figma Pyramid Head
-Figma Bubble head nurse
-Figma Sinon
-AGP Musashi

God I hope they make a F/SN Rider 2.0 and a Lancer (Would look awesome next to Futayo).

Nice, you guys can attest to the quality. I've yet to buy any, I'm planning on buying :

Guyver, Major Motoko Kusinagi and I've got 2 Snakes on pre-order

I'm so glad these guys take other franchises on finally, they look like they make the best figures quality style

Nice, you guys can attest to the quality. I've yet to buy any, I'm planning on buying :

I'm so glad these guys take other franchises on finally, they look like they make the best figures quality style
The quality is equivalent to SH Figuarts, however, the paint apps are much sharper.

I prefer them to Figuarts. I do have both Guyver and Motoko with Snake preordered also.

Thank you! And from what I've heard, (only the alien warrior i have is from a different line) figma have the greatest quality control. None of the figma I've bought had even ONE defect. All perfect! :)

I've been with Figma since they first started the line with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (one of my favorite anime/novels) and their choices and products continue to dominate and improve every year. Looking forward to the Persona 4 Yu Narukami!

Started with the Black Rock Shooter figures, and I haven't looked back since. No figures at this price can hold a candle to Figma.

I've been with Figma since they first started the line with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (one of my favorite anime/novels) and their choices and products continue to dominate and improve every year. Looking forward to the Persona 4 Yu Narukami!

I've been around since Lelouch was released. Definitely my favorite line.

Started with their Madoka Magica line, Figma Link secured my love for them though.

SOS-DAN!!!!!! Yup. That's exactly what got me into Figmas to begin with......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My most recent purchase.....bike was a little plain, so I added a little paint to match what was on the box......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That bike guy looks great. It looks like a still shot from the anime!

Can't wait to see all the new figma stuff at e3/comic con

Haven't played Virtua Fighter in a while, but those look kinda neat.

I've got my first Figma on order, Lucina from Fire Emblem. I hope they make more characters!

levelupstudios-nintendo-fireemblem-lucinafigma-close-750.jpg

figma-lucina-1.jpg

I also saw they are working on Yu-Gi-Oh! I will buy the hell out of that line!

10985212_762867540463234_42445223594777520_n-noscale.jpg

Back