Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how many people know this show, but I remembered it from my childhood. Received this yesterday, Kitaro from Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro.

Revoltech's joints may be dated, but they do a smashing job on these diorama stands!

pre-ordered Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl-

https://www.hlj.com/product/max06257

max06257_3.jpg

max06257_4.jpg

Is this thread dead ? Is it ok for me to bump it up ? Is anyone still around collecting them ?
I have just started collecting figma and found only thread talking about it. Going to get Gon & Killua (figma HxH) in a few days.

it's perfectly fine. Some of them get their own threads from time to time. and many people don't even know this thread exists. I just bought a set of revoltech aliens, and am patiently waiting on my quartet of revoltech skeletons.

Revoltech is such an antiquated system lol those joints, I ordered a 1979 ALIEN and not only did he come with 2 left legs one of them was stuck where it was sideways and couldn't move, then I returned and got another that had worse problems.

I'm actually just now getting back into Figma and SH Figuarts, so I'll be posting some up soon :)

I hear Figuarts and monster arts are awesome, Figma's as well I'm waiting for Figma Marth from fire emblem.

Didn't collect Figma but when they started with Berserk I couldn't resist, not the best 1/12 for me but some are goods, Guts Berserker armor is one of them !

r2c7mn.jpg

Okay..I thought my regular Guts figure looked awesome but... Now I need to get my hands on that figure! It looks amazing!!

Revoltech is such an antiquated system lol those joints, I ordered a 1979 ALIEN and not only did he come with 2 left legs one of them was stuck where it was sideways and couldn't move, then I returned and got another that had worse problems.

I wouldn't say they're outdated. just different.

Though I will say that the ALiens are terribly prone to joint sticking due to the transparrent plastic. with the aliens, it's best to dissassemble them completely, and then work the joints a little by hand. What's wrong with the second one you got?

it could not stand up, not even being held up with a stand. and the leg on that one was worse.

If anyone is a fan of Steins;Gate (one of my top anime of all time), I've pre-orderd their new Makise Lab Coat version. I missed out on the first version and that thing is like $100+ now. They're doing Kyouma/Okabe also, a nice surprise since they rarely do male figures.

These things are really lacking accessories lately.

Last edited:
That's awesome love the second head it comes with are they done making berserk figures?

Guts Hawks band version is coming in August and I hope we will have some new characters at the upcoming Wonder Festival.

yep, some are showed via a distributor (AAA) but that's all and there's no new figures, the WF is around the same time than the SDCC so they prefer to be there I guess ^^.

But with the figma Avengers coming I think they should show them at the SDCC.

Back