Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

totally outstanding you big hairy bear die girls blouse... Love everything from the vail, to that amazing belt. Rav has done a great job mate hahha

Yeah, that's pretty sweet Feroze. I doubt SS could do much better. When are you and Chaka going to get together for the photoshoot? You can re-enact the whole scene in stop-motion:yess:

OW Feroze, Velken looks top notch mate! That scarf futzing is spot on, Rav did a fine job on that .

I actually like the sleeves on him, much better than having the arm joints showing.

You are making me want to finish mine.

Great work mate! :)

i hate those guys, when i see 'em i break out my flamethrower and torch them like THE THING, i also hate their evil banjo's....

that looks off the hook awesome & that weathering around the face/eyes behind the scarf really gives it a desert dwelling vagabond feel to it....:clap

but what the hell is my transport driver doing on jabbas sail barge?.............moonlighting maybe?

Cheers Barryo :)
TRANSPORT DRIVER??? there's only one transport driver on this here thread, and his name is SNITKIN......POTE SNITKIN....GOTTA SMOKE?

poteclose.jpg

Woo-woo, Velken is off da hook!!! That helmet...I'll confess, in the early WIP pics I was having some doubts, but that's the beauty of a WIP, you can watch it evolve into something cool! My doubts were so misguided and I will eat humble pie for ever having them...that helmet looks fine! The paint detailing is amazing, the cloth swathing is perfect, just a totally great overall look! As for the bits and doo-dads and paper clips - that's the joy of customizing that I'm finding, found objects can evolve into something more with some creativity...kinda like detailing a smuggler's spaceship with random model tank parts!

As for Pote Snitkin, I can't even get into it, I love that figure SO much it makes me get all girly!

I'm sorely tempted, its just so beautiful, Cap too.

Really thought this won't be too great from the first shot, but it turned out to be a full pride member of sideshow figures.

Wait, it's custom?! Love those leather stripes hide the pegs (arm/hand-connectors).

Back