Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

Nice mod to the walls.

It looks like Boba is curb-stomping Ree-Yees in that 2nd pic. :)

:lol............yep and everyone else is just "meh........so where are we going for lunch?"

ow nurse!!! looks great. The curve was the one thing that really had to be done.... the obsession with detail and getting it right is like a drug... the more you do the more you want it to be better and better even if it means pulling the darned thing apart and rebuilding....

And I am glad to see Rww Yees getting a right royal kicking in the jaccobs by Boba..... nice

Couple more shots..

newfwdboby.jpg

newr2.jpg

newweeq2.jpg

newweeq.jpg

HOLY GOOSE on a lead... R2 is offt down a CORRIDOR!! THATS STUNNING guys.... you and Rav are really making this the best dio EVER!

newr2.jpg

Too awesome for words :bow:bow:bow

Dorg's you're a mensch! :1-1:

Cheeers Chaka-Apexplorer:wink1:OW!

Barryo and G-boy, thanks so much guys:duff

Got a little off track thanks to the arch mods, but back on the palace windows and hookah lines this weekend.

Really enjoying it. Too much, probably.

newgree2.jpg

newrjabbsy2.jpg

newfwdjabba3.jpg

MIND-BLOWINGLY GREAT FEROZE!!! :thud:

I think Ree-Yees was giving some grief to some of Boba's girls and he decided to set things straight. :D

Boba Fett, The Most Interesting Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy

[ame="https://youtu.be/oyJOLcOWeiw"]https://youtu.be/oyJOLcOWeiw[/ame]

Best line "He doesn't use the force....He just uses force" :rotfl

Last edited:

makes me want to abandon uni work and just build a house for all my figures! not to mention your pics have basically sold medicom's c-3po to me (with the knowledge that id pay £200+ for what play.com had on sale for £95 the only thing making me hesitant still :lol)

You have a light in your gonk droid?! (adding lights and electronics are the thing I have zero clue about - i went into maplins and tried to tell the man at the help desk what i wanted and he couldnt help as i knew too little!)

Made a service ramp and steps that run parallel to the throne room, weathering and painting next

ugministairs.jpg

ugr3istairs.jpg

right now it's all............:panic::panic::panic:

after weathering it will be all..............:panic::panic::panic::panic: :panic::panic::panic:

Brinn, Dorgella, C-bob, Chaka-simian-monkey-man, barryo, elar, clp,

Thanks so much you guys, really appreciate it:hi5:

Fozec

Yesterday Rav made me a FOZEC!!!
All I had previously was the helm, head, and a newly arrived dodgy ACI Andrew body.

She sculpted the shoulder pads, two different sets of gauntlets, painted a verdigris effect on the armour and and sewed his claret-coloured apparel. WIN!!!
Dorgella cast the chest plate(cheers guv)the pants are HT Dastan, Head and boots SS

fozeccard.jpg

jabbabeauty.jpg

fozecu2-1.jpg

jabbabeauty2.jpg

Fozec2-1.jpg

fozecback.jpg

fozec01.jpg

Back