Feng's Studio: Knock Off JCVD (Re-Sculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
MV5BMTkyMzQ3Njc3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

wallpaper143.jpg

P1010021.jpg

More pics to come...

That's pretty awesome looking... although JCVD needs to lower his pants a bit, kind of got that old man thing going :lol

But really nice figure :rock

Great figure, a shame the movie wasn't so good. Even with Sammo's help.

yeh man .... too bad... I hope he makes a come back with his upcoming release of JCVD... looks pretty funny :D

https://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/jcvd/
God he look so old... that poster reminded me of Clint Eastwood for some reason...

Hes other movie Full Love features his own son and daughter in the movie too... LOL his son look just like him
https://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=10413

awesome figure , feng needs to make a figure of him based from a 80s movie though ! :rock
Those are the movie that kicked ass ! :rock

Nice details. But the expression reminds me of his Harrison Ford he did a while back.

awesome figure , feng needs to make a figure of him based from a 80s movie though ! :rock
Those are the movie that kicked ass ! :rock
Hahaha... im thinking of Blood Sport... Mmm....

Nice details. But the expression reminds me of his Harrison Ford he did a while back.
I guess you guys should know by now he love to make any face into a pissed off look :lol

Hahaha... im thinking of Blood Sport... Mmm....

Yeah! Classic Van Damme would be nice as well.

FrankDux.jpg

Seeing as how there is a custom of this guy.

chongli.jpg

Ebay link to custom Chong Li

This version Of Knock Off by Feng is some very nice work. :clap You can see Fengs touch on the look which is no bad thing :rock

It still makes me wonder with there aren't many 1/6 version of Van Damme out there considering the range of classic figures that could be made. I have seen a few customs out there and have always been impressed by them.

Bloodsport, Universal Soldier,Cyborg, Timecop, Hard Target, Kickboxer, Nowhere to Run etc could all make great figures with the right headsculpts.

Back