FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Props & Collectibles (LOTR/SW/AVP/T2/JP/300)

Thanks for the comments, guys :)

Neehar-

The dilo is 1:6 scale...its a decent size. I'd like to get the raptor in the same scale...Horizons has a nice kit for that dino as well.

xwing6.jpg
What Superman piece is that? I'd love to get me one!

MrStayPuft-

Its from Weta Collectibles...Superman (Fallen Hero Statue)

cheers :cool:

Here's the Exclusive Jurassic Park diorama in all its glory...

3007810711_df712e8f34_o.jpg

3008653924_fb502a0629_o.jpg

dino3.jpg

dino2-1.jpg

dino6.jpg

Thanks! I'm going to try and hunt that Weta Superman down, I'll defend Superman Returns till the end.

Great collection, very impressive! I just got my Jurassic Park diorama last Saturday, and love it.

I've updated page 1...did lots of cleaning of old pics and everything is up to date now.

Here's a few of the new shots-

tvarea2.jpg

tvarea3.jpg

and also added this new Predator mask (Great halloween costume by the way)

3043448910_52bd055092_o.jpg

Awesome collection but seems your running out of room and theres no way you can be married,lol. Ahh to be single again.

Where did you pick up the full sized Alien? That figure seems very accurate and I want it...

:D

Thanks a lot, folks :)

Awesome collection but seems your running out of room and theres no way you can be married,lol. Ahh to be single again.

Yea, I've been running out of room for some time now, lol
I need to enjoy the single life while I can!

Where did you pick up the full sized Alien? That figure seems very accurate and I want it...

Andrew-
I picked it up in Hollwood at an FX studio...had to rent a u-haul truck for it :D

Amazing collection.:rock

I'm really digging that life-size Alien, and especially that Dilophosaurus statue. He always was my favorite Dinosaur from Jurassic Park, and that statue really does him justice. You have anymore info and pics of him?

Wow that room is awesome! Looks to be your bedroom..

How do you sleep with these staring back at you

Amazing collection.:rock

I'm really digging that life-size Alien, and especially that Dilophosaurus statue. He always was my favorite Dinosaur from Jurassic Park, and that statue really does him justice. You have anymore info and pics of him?

The Dilo is a kit made by Horizons...I bought it already assembled and painted, I'll get some more pics for you.

How do you sleep with these staring back at you

It took a few days but I'm used to it now :rotfl

Breath taking collection FelMar, cant belive how much stuff you have in that room.
CONGRATS!!!

Wow! That Endo next to the Wolf bust is 1:2? I've got both on FlexPay now. The Endo and Wolf look really huge. The Endo must be 3' not including the base!

Great big collection and I love it!

Back