fborecki's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been slacking on adding update pics of my collection...so here are a few shots I took of my two most recents...Punisher EX comiquette and Magneto EX LSB.

#15 Magneto EX LSB:
DSC01149.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

Man those are nice acquisitions - That Colossus bust has my interest piqued:panic:

It's pretty rad W..UK and personally everything I would want the Colossus bust to look like. :hi5: I believe there still are some EX's available via SSC...might want to wait a little longer and they may discount it some. :wink1:

Hmmm, yes, I will keep my eye on it - mind you I don't have anything huge yet - when I get my first massive piece ie PF or Comiquette - I want to be desperate for it and make it my collection focal point - Plus we have much smaller houses over here in the UK and I got to fit the wife and kids in somewhere LOL:thud:

Hmmm, yes, I will keep my eye on it - mind you I don't have anything huge yet - when I get my first massive piece ie PF or Comiquette - I want to be desperate for it and make it my collection focal point - Plus we have much smaller houses over here in the UK and I got to fit the wife and kids in somewhere LOL:thud:

Lol...
Family first, that's for sure.:wink1:

Just shove them in the basement like I do, now I have lots of space for the statues.... in the rest of the house! out of sight out of mind!

Great Update Mjolnir, The standoff with Colossus and Magneto Priceless and Great Score on The Punisher, Congrats Friend.

Thanks bud...I'm planning on setting these two up in a way that their LSBs and (eventually released) PFs will be placed side by side in a face off manner.

that Punisher looks familiar :horror. Nice set up

lol...doesn't it though :wink1: Thanks, I do love this one :hi5:

Back