fborecki's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection, man. :clap

Thanks Sky, I got a long way to go...especially on the setup front although I'm crazy excited to see it all come together. I'm going to do a before and after comparision once I have my collection room looking more how I want it to.

Thanks Colossus. I can't wait to have that many statues, but your right that space becomes a huge question mark and you have to either adapt or simply keep things in boxes...which is no fun.

I can't remember if I had a chance to see your collection or not yet through this forum, but if not I'd love to check out what amazing stuff you've collected over the years. Also you hit the nail on the head..."GRAND PLANS" are something I think anyone collecting has to design at one time or another because the reality is there simply isn't enough room for an infinite number of statues. I wasn't even prepaired for my initial rush of acquisitions...guess I thought they would all fit in one corner of the room :slap I know noobish thinking :wink1: but you live and you learn. Bestas are high on my priority list and then lighting, doors and other bells and tweeks to really showcase these works of art.

I totally plan on more photos, but I want to make sure the next batch come from my camera because the reality is an iphone simply can't fully show off the details in these statues...it's just been a nightmare trying to find the unique cable my camera requires to move the images from my camera to my computer. I found a pair for about $15 bucks on ebay so I think I'm going to just lay down a few bucks to put this issue to bed. I intend to do more matchup shots between characters and obviously any new acquisitions I have either in statues or setup along the way.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Your Welcome and Invited anytime to check mine out

Looks good man!!! Cant wait to see all your new additions bucky etc!! Man your off to a great start indeed!!

Thanks Mastter. I'm currently flex paying/preordering a few more statues so I plan on posting updates as I get those. Not to mention some much needed bestas. My game room currently looks like a tornado hit it with SSC boxes :)

Thanks IronL. That was my goal from the start and although I haven't been collecting for long I can say I'm totally committed/addicted to this amazing hobby and I can't wait to see what my collection (and much needed setup) will look like 1..2...5 years down the road.

Thanks Jay. It's been great sharing my new passion with the other fellow freaks and I've learned SO much about this hobby from you guys. I hope to keep beefing up my collection with time as I'm totally blown away and put to shame when I see some of the other collections...everyone has to start somewhere though :)

I just love reading your posts fborecki. It is refreshing to see someone who has a love and passion for this hobby without all of the negativity. You are a welcome addition to this board. :hi5:

Your Welcome and Invited anytime to check mine out

Seriously, your setup/collection is sick (meant in the best way possible :wink1:). I can only hope I can get my collection to look like yours both in quality but presentation aswell. Great job! :hi5:

great collection so far fborecki. I know you will be adding some major polystone in the future, keep on posting.

Thanks grphyx1...your 100% right. I currently have 9 more statues that I'm either flex paying or have preordered for when they are released:

Sabertooth EX PF
Magneto lsb
Dare Devil EX Comiquette
M. Bison EX PF
Wolverine 1:1
Thor 1:1
Rogue EX PF
Angel EX Comiquette
Bucky Cap PF

On the waitlist for Cyclops EX PF and hope it converts :pray:

I really don't know where the F I'm going to put all this stuff. I'm in code red status :wink1:

I'll def post pictures along the way :hi5:

^^^ That's a really good selection. :)

And good luck with the Cyclops EX. Hope it converts.

Boy, I remember starting this collection almost 3 years ago. I bought 65 old, new or custom statues within my first year. Looks like you're going to be hitting those numbers if you don't watch your SICKNESS.

^^^ That's a really good selection. :)

And good luck with the Cyclops EX. Hope it converts.

Thanks Sky..btw, love the cat head on the Angel comiquette...I wish that was the EX switch out head sculpt :rotfl

great marvel collection congrats from Hungary

Thanks andrisbobi39 from Argentina - living out of Houston, Texas :hi5:

Looks good man!!! Cant wait to see all your new additions bucky etc!! Man your off to a great start indeed!!

Thanks Celtic...the gears have really been churning in terms of setup and I've been plotting my attack on how I'm going to best display all my statues and still leave room for more :wink1: I'll def post pics as I get the new statues. Thanks again Celtic. :hi5:

I just love reading your posts fborecki. It is refreshing to see someone who has a love and passion for this hobby without all of the negativity. You are a welcome addition to this board. :hi5:

Thanks Ski. I def got into this hobby for the love of the characters and unforgetable child hood memories they gave me. There are always going to be folks who try to bring drama into any circle...way I see it is simply avoid them. Thanks again for the kind words and I'm just as glad to be a part of this amazing community of collectors. :hi5:

Boy, I remember starting this collection almost 3 years ago. I bought 65 old, new or custom statues within my first year. Looks like you're going to be hitting those numbers if you don't watch your SICKNESS.

The sickness runs deep in this one...ya know my jump from buying 1 to now felt like a blink of an eye so that just may be the case. Alhtough if I do hit those numbers it's really nice to have a great bunch of people to share my insanity with. :wink1: :hi5:

Last edited:
and the sickness gets worse...just pre ordered a regular edition of the upcoming Vampirella Comiquette from AlterEgo Comics for:
Subtotal: $260.99
Shipping cost: $16.99

Total: $277.98

I'm on the SSC EX waitlist but I want to make sure I get one of these because I think the statue is SICK!:yess:

If anyone else is BIG time wanting her and wants a good buy in price...Alter Ego seems to have the best available deal at this point in time...unfortunately it is only the regular but hey something is better than nothing :wink1:

and the sickness gets worse...just pre ordered a regular edition of the upcoming Vampirella Comiquette from AlterEgo Comics for:
Subtotal: $260.99
Shipping cost: $16.99

Total: $277.98

I'm on the SSC EX waitlist but I want to make sure I get one of these because I think the statue is SICK!:yess:

If anyone else is BIG time wanting her and wants a good buy in price...Alter Ego seems to have the best available deal at this point in time...unfortunately it is only the regular but hey something is better than nothing :wink1:

One of the Ladies on my Want List, Congrats

Amazing collection for only two months!

Thanks laudel7. I have been trying hard to get statues that not only mean something to me but are quality pieces as well. Yea these past two months I had to watch my finances as I went a little crazzy in preordering and picking up two of the post release statues that I HAD to have...those being the Thor PF EX and the Hulk EX Comiquette. Now I'm going to focus on the future releases and eventually pick up my post release wish list as I go along. I think the next post release statue I'd love to add to my collection is the Punisher comiquette...he looks SO badass! Thanks again for the comment. :hi5:

I think the next post release statue I'd love to add to my collection is the Punisher comiquette...he looks SO badass! Thanks again for the comment. :hi5:

Don't think just add him now!

4693445526_6afb4e7ba2_b.jpg

4693445518_0aeb2f30fb_b.jpg

4693445520_9b6fbb120f_b.jpg

:hi5:

Don't think just add him now!

4693445526_6afb4e7ba2_b.jpg

4693445518_0aeb2f30fb_b.jpg

4693445520_9b6fbb120f_b.jpg

DANG Jay...kick ass pics. Punisher is such a badass he even looks pissed in a garden setting :)

Trust me it's not an if I will add him, it's a when...with a stipulation of having the income :lol It seems like every day I preorder something else which pushes my ability to stash some cash for my wish list...but it'll happen. Now the Roger Cap PF and Hulk PF are the type of statues that will take me a VERY long time to save up for. Although I may just buckle and next time I get a bonus at work I can stash a nice percentage of it for those must haves.

Yeah i have the same problem but with the Ex Iron Spiderman, everytime i'm about to buy it something always gets in the way. :lol

Yeah i have the same problem but with the Ex Iron Spiderman, everytime i'm about to buy it something always gets in the way. :lol

:lol Agreed...that said the stars will eventually align for us both and although we will be broke...we also will be VERY happy :yess:

Back