Favorite Serenity/Firefly crew member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Favorite Serenity Crew Member

• Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Zoë Washburne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

• Inara Serra

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Jayne Cobb

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Kaylee Frye

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dr. Simon Tam

• River Tam

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Shepherd Book

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
While I really like River, Inara and of course Jayne you can't vote against the Cap!.....My vote is with Mal.

I did some searching there is a kit you can order to make your own.

My wife found a few different patterns. She just hasn't had the time to actually make one.

She amazes me with her knitting skill. I'm lucky I can tie my own shoes!

I cast my vote for the loveliness that is the River Tam....cuz I wanna swim in them waters. :rotfl But yeah, the whole cast was awesome, just needed more story behind the story. :D

Ive tried to desice but its just way too hard to decide. I love all the crew of Serenity and its hard to single one out as being better than the others. All the characters are just so strong and there are parts of every one I love.

...why fox:monkey2 I'll never get over that...

For the poll....I went with all of the above. All of the characters are absolutely phenomenal! If I had to choose one.... I'd say Inara.

Inara.jpg

Had to go with Mal as my #1 but would follow up with River as a very close second. I love all of these characters and it's very rare to find a show that you can say that about the entire cast. Jayne, Kaylee and Book would be tied for a close #3 with Inara, Simon, Wash & Zoe closely following at the rear.

I think though that Zoe, as a character, we really didn't get a chance to see much of who she really was/is. I'm sure we would have had some episodes that were about Zoe's character if the show hadn't been canceled so soon after it had started. Zoe's storylines always more involved Mal or Wash with her being the secondary character. So that could indicate why she doesn't jump out as a favorite. Same for Simon - we do get to see a lot more of his character's history via the flashbacks but it is more about River than Simon. And Wash, although lovable, was mostly for the joke scenes. With the exception of War Stories where he was fantastic in a more serious episode.

Jayne wins hands down for the most fun character on the show and he is great on Chuck as well!

It was a really hard choice because Mal is one of the coolest characters anyone has invented in the entire history of drama. In the top 5 atleast. Just plain brilliant.

But I voted for Inara.

Back