Favorite film Score/Soundtrack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to add Ennio Morricone's score for The Thing. Everyone should movie with the isolated track at least once.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIsptmGQEto[/ame]

Also, I know this might be a popular choice, but I've always enjoyed.

BatmanReturnsESBSO.jpg

While people may not ike the film the score to Returns is absolutely beautiful. It might just Elfman's best work.

Blade Runner, Raiders, all three SW movies, Superman '78, Hook, Fellowship of the Ring, Batman '89, and Once Upon A Time in The West are also some favorites of mine.:exactly:

Last edited:
It will always be The Mummy Returns. Both for nostalgic reasons, and just because I still find it so engaging to listen too. Anything at all good in that movie was from the soundtrack.

Dredd is another one. Dredd is so great.

And anything John Carpenter.

I have a few, like others Williams' Star Wars and Superman are excellent. One that I can always get into is Zimmers Batman Begins.

Batman Begins is great. TDK wins out just a notch because of the new themes they added in. I really love Harvey Dent's theme, as well as the new Batman theme they never came back on.

Yeah agreed. They're all similar yet different for each film. I know he takes a lot of slack for ......... I dunno his level of talent but imo he nailed each score for Nolans Batman films.

Batman Begins is great. TDK wins out just a notch because of the new themes they added in. I really love Harvey Dent's theme, as well as the new Batman theme they never came back on.

I just remember finding the Joker Theme really unhinging. Not what I would have expected at all for his theme.

The first time I saw TDK opening with the Blue Flames, I remember you could barely just hear the theme song. I remember thinking the speakers were malfunctioning.

Even the ST TMP and ST2 TWOK and the JJ Abrams ST soundtrack, Oblivion and Tron Legacy

Back